Chapter Fifteen: Secret Revealed?

A/N Updated early! :D Thanks to those who wanted for me :) Sorry if it's still short :( But I hope you like this chapter xD Enjoy!

Ailee’s P.O.V

 What to do? Where to go? Who to talk to? Rachel is with Dongho, so I shouldn’t bother her. I can’t hang out with Soohyun, AJ, Eli, Hoon, Kiseop, or Kevin. If I did, they would recognize me. Also if Ella recognizes me, I would be in big trouble. I don’t want to stay in that miserable house forever. I sighed deeply, “What to do? I’m so bored."

“Why?” a familiar voice asked.

I looked up to find Kevin standing there in front of me, shoot.

“Why are you bored?” Kevin asked again. “Wait, aren’t you Rachel’s friend from another school?”

I looked up from my seat and quickly looked back down when our eyes were about to meet. He looked really… handsome….

I stood up from the couch and slightly bowed, “B-bye,” and walked away as quickly as possible.

“Wait, what?” I heard him say.

I turned back and saw Kevin following me. His eyes were confused and lost. It felt like he could recognize me, but wasn’t so sure.

I turned around, and ended up bumping into somebody.

“I-I’m so sorry,” I apologized rapidly.

She scoffed, “Whatever loser.”

Ella…

“It’s Kevin!” one of the Queens yelled.

“Kevin?” Ella gasped. “Omo, it is him!”

She glanced back at me, smirked, and fell to the ground, “Ah!”

Kevin rushed to her, “Are you okay?”

She pointed at me, “S-she almost broke my ankle! She bumped into me on purpose!”

 “W-what?!” my voice cracked in shock as she started to cry.

“Don’t lie!” She buried her face with her hands, “You did this on purpose!”

“No, I didn’t!” I yelled out instantly. “You are lying; I never bumped into you that hard. You never fell and you are acting Ella. I know you are! You're always like this, trying to make my life miserable with all your lies! Why can’t you stop?!”

“What?” Ella asked annoyed. "Who are you to say this to me? I have never even seen you before and now you are saying that I did this to you?” She paused, “Wait, you do kind of look-“

“Master,” a worker came up to Kevin. Thanks goodness.

 “Yes?” Kevin answered.

“We need your help on the party arrangement  for around twelve.”

Kevin nodded and turned back to us. I looked away as he started to speak again, “Ella is your ankle okay?”

She shook her head but then nodded, “I-I’m going to be alright."

Kevin smiled, “Then don’t cause such a ruckus."

“Ne,” Ella smiled back.

I lowered my head and walked away. Whenever there’s Ella, there’s trouble.

~~~~

“Ladies and Gentlemen!” the announcer spoke. “We are ready for the performance tonight!”