Chapter Twelve: It's time!

A/N Btw I changed the party to it be in Friday instead of Saturday. Sorry it sounds so rushedd! 

_FRIDAY (DAY OF THE PARTY)_

Beep beep beep  

I groaned, "Nooo, today's the day. I'm going to die for sure!"  

Beep, beep, beep

"Shut up! I don't wanna go to school!" 

Beep, beep, beep

"Ah!" I flipped over and covered my head with my pillow.

Beep, beep, beep

I sat up filled anger, "Aish! This alarm clock!"

I pressed the red button harshly, "I don't wanna die. How am I supposed to avoid the group? Kevin?"

"Hey you!"

"Yes, master?" I looked at Ella who was looking annoyed, as usual.

"Remember what we discussed yesterday," Ella said "Or else." I stood up and nodded.

  "Ergh," she said in a disgusting tone,"Look at you! Ugh, kill me now."

"Sorry, master." 

"Pfft, whatever," Ella slammed the door as she left.

 Walking to the bathroom mirror I sighed. I look like a mess! I quickly brushed my hair and tied it in a high ponytail like I always do. 

"Riley!" my mother called. I sighed. Is the name Ailee really hard to remember??  

"Coming," I replied. I rushed to my closest and wore a pair of jeans and a hoodie. Wait, now that I thought about it. My step mom called my real name yesterday. She must have been really serious.

"Hurry up!" 

"Coming master," I walked to the living room. "Yes?"

"Remember everything we discuss yesterday," she told me seriously. With that look and tone, I knew for sure that she was really serious.

I nodded and left the house.

I sighed, "I am going crazy! It's only the morning and i feel like I'm going to die soon," 

"Why are you talking to yourself weirdo?" Ella yelled. "What did you even say?"

"Uhh, it was about my project. I'm thinking of a new idea for my-"

"I don't care. Now go away before someone sees you with me."  

~~~~

I walked in the front gate of the school hearing everybody talk about Kevin's party.

"I'm going to wear this sparkly dress that would blow you off!"

"My dress is going to be fab!"

Everybody seemed excited about the party, all except me. It's not that I don't want to go and have fun, it's just that I'm afraid. I'm mostly afraid of Ella. What if she spotted me? Also, I'm afraid that I'm going to get made fun of. But on the bright side, we will be wearing masquerade masks. 

Walking to first period, I felt uneasy. Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out. It's going to be okay Ailee. All you need to say is that you want to sit somewhere else because you can't see in the back. 

RINGGGG!

"Everybody in their seats please!"

"Hi Ailee," Kevin smiled as he walked in the door.