Chapter Thirty Nine

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^The Best Girl To Have A Conversation With ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let's go all the way tonight No regrets, just love We can dance until we die You and I, we'll be young forever You make me Feel like I'm living a Teenage dream, The way you turn me on I can't sleep Let's run away and Don't ever look back, Don't ever look back-My heart stops When you look at me Just one touch Now baby I believe This is real, So take a chance and And don't ever look back, Don't ever look back.

                                                                      --Katy Perry, Teenage Dream

Adrienne's Point Of View:

We held tightly onto each other as he carried me to my room. Emma explained the room arrangements, but her voice was muffled by my deep, heavy thoughts. Turns out the old man lied about my room being incomplete so that Cole and I could bond-That didn't work out very well, just ask his secret stash of porn magazines. I couldn't believe that he was actually here, I couldn't wait to rub it in Cole's fat face. Emma opened the door for us and switched on the light, I didn't bother analysing the room because all I could do was keep my face buried in Jacob's blazer. Emma muttered something about leaving us alone and left the room followed by Paul and Sam. Jacob laid me down on the bed. His lips pressed gently against my forehead, Then he was gone.

I opened my eyes and sat up. 'Jacob!' he stopped immediately but he didn't turn around. I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry again-I didn't want my stupid tears to ruin the moment. 'Don't go...please' I stretched my hand out to him as far as it would go. He turned around and took hold of my hand, the warmness of his overwhelming me a little. I rested my face on his chest and grasped onto his collar, taking in his natural scent.

'I'm not leaving here without you, I promise' Jacob said, rubbing my back. 'Where you go, I go too'

'I want to go home' I cried. 'I'm scared' those were two words that I'd never thought I'd hear myself say, But the truth was that I wasn't scared, I was terrified. The necklace posed as a major threat to our relationship, one look at Ryan and it's all over. I didn't want to tell Jacob that or he'd probably go kill Ryan with his bare hands.

Don't be, We have a plan...' Jacob lifted my chin to look at my face, using his thumbs to wipe my tears away. 'A good one'

I scoffed. 'Okay, so, you, me, Paul and Sam against an island of fire users-yeah we're so going to win' I muttered, picking at the sequins on the cover-hate sequins, they only fall off in the washing machine and make your clothes look trashy.

Jacob chuckled, it was like music to my ears. I looked up at him and smiled. 'Laugh again..' I demanded, looking up at him-that was so out of the blue.

'Why?'

I shrugged, feeling a bit better already. 'I just like hearing it, you got a problem with that, wolf boy?'

Jacob laughed a bit louder. 'I've missed you, so much' I smiled again and took his hand and traced the lines with my index finger. Jacob pulled me towards him and pressed his lips against mine. Almost instantly I kissed back, locking my arms around his neck and pulling him onto the bed. We fell onto the centre of the bed, kissing non-stop. I tugged his blazer off, throwing it onto the floor. Jacob pulled off my cardigan-almost ripping it in the process. I started unbuttoning his shirt when he propped up on his hands, still on me. We just stared into each others eyes-For what seemed like forever.

'Maybe we should wait until we do that' Jacob beamed, his warm breathe fanning my face.

'You started it...' I smiled, sitting up. I didn't even realize we were heading to that level. I sighed and picked up my cardigan, one of the buttons dangled by the string. 'It's late and I have school tomorrow' Jacob frowned, I helped button up his shirt. 'I'll see you tomorrow, you'll probably guard me or Cole-if it's Cole-Good luck!'

Jacob's nose flared at Cole's name, all he knew was that it was Cole's fault I was here in the first place. 'I'm guarding you' Jacob blurted out. 'I don't care what they say'

I laughed. ' Who else is here?', handing him his blazer. Jacob winked at me before heading to the door. 'Jacob!' I hissed. 'Tell me' 'You'll find out for yourself' Jacob said, kissing my hand and leaving the room.

I mumbled some profanities as I got into the shower. When I was out of the shower and in my pajamas, I fiddled with the necklace, trying to pull it off but the bloody thing wouldn't budge. I tried the clasp but it wouldn't undo.

I dug through all the drawers for something to cut them with but there wasn't anything. I tutted and  pulled the necklace extremely hard. I heard footsteps come from behind me, I turned around but no one was there. I continued my silent battle with the necklace but I wasn't doing so well.

'You can't take it off' a male voice said, and for an unknown reason the voice was like music to my ears. '

Who's there?' I demanded, not turning around. If I had a trillion pounds or dollars, I'd bet it all on Ryan as the mysterious male lurking in my room. I balled my fists, ready to blaze the male if he came anywhere near me.

'Calm down, ' The voice chuckled. 'It's only me' I turned around and covered my eyes with my hands and peeped through my fingers, I would've got a trillion more because it was Ryan. I looked away and turned my back on him.

'Go away' I warned. 'Or else' balling my fists again, they started to heat up as the flame slowly got bigger.

'Don't do that...' Ryan soothed, he was behind me now, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling my close to him. 'I'm not going to hurt you'

'I can't promise that I won't do the opposite to that' I snarled, freezing as his hand pulled my hair from over my shoulder and put it on the other. He traced his finger over the tattoos on the back of my neck.

He pretended like I didn't say a word. 'Just relax, Adrienne...stop fighting it' his hand slid over my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine, and twiddled the red ruby heart pendant on the necklace.

'Never...' I hissed, almost pleasurably. I moved my elbow backwards then forwards then backwards again but he caught it and spun me around. I darted my head down so I wouldn't have to look at him. 'Touch me again and I'll scream'

'Just look at me!' He demanded, grasping my head and trying to pull it upwards but my stiff neck wasn't budging. 'It's either now or later-either way it's still going to happen!'

'I'm not one to do as I'm told-just ask my father' I pushed him away nice and hard and ran for the door, he grabbed me again and spun me around, my back up against the door and his body pressed against mine.

As a reflex of mine, our eyes locked, I suddenly lost the amazing feelings I felt when I was with Jacob moments ago. It was just me and Ryan, Adrienne and Ryan-what a pair. I lifted my hand to touch his face, he grabbed it quickly-probably thinking I was going to punch or hit him. But I couldn't, I didn't want to hurt him. '

There you go...' Ryan smiled, when he realized what had just happened. 'That wasn't hard was it?' 'No...' I said unconsciously, looking deeply into his aqua blue eyes, I don't think I've ever seen anything like them. Ryan lifted a lock of hair our of my face and tucked it behind my ear, smiling as he did so.

I felt like I was changing both emotionally and physically, the lock of hair he had in his hand was blonde, I lightly shoved him out of the way and raced to the nearest mirror, to see that I was the typical blonde hair, blue eyed girl.

'What happened to me?' I gasped, not liking the strange girl staring back at me. 'I'm blonde!'

'You're my perfect girl, blonde locks and all' Ryan grinned, hugging me from behind. I was suddenly happy again, that I was his perfect girl.

'Is this forever?' I asked, determined to know the answer. '

And ever and ever, and ever' Ryan smiled, turning me around and pressing his mouth to mine as I succumbed to his charms.  

The Picture Is Of What Adrienne Looks Like Currently :) Hope You've Enjoyed!! Feb 13th-My sixteenth!!! ahahhahahahah :D