Chapter Thirty-Three

Yes Grady,  We walked all the way over to your mountain top slum to break your toy

                                                 --Sonny With A Chance, Chad Dylan-Cooper

*Lots Of Strong Language-Mostly-Well All Of It Is From Adrienne* don't forget to check out the slideshow for the new characters, George is Adrienne's Dad.

Chapter Thirty-Three:

Jacob’s Point Of View:

I pushed Adrienne behind as the boy she told us about stepped out the backseat, he had black hair, peach colored skin and an athletic build so he must work out a lot. I concentrated on the fact that he had a rope in his hand-for only God knows what reason-He strolled over to us with a smirk on his face. Adrienne’s heart beats became louder that it was getting hard to concentrate. I turned to Paul who was getting ready to phase. ‘Paul, get Adie out of here-take her to Emily’s’ I demanded, Paul nodded and grabbed Adrienne’s arm. The black jeep’s engine started to rev up and the boy didn’t seem fazed by it.

‘I wouldn’t do that if I were you, just hand her over-we’re her family’ the boy insisted, swinging his hand that had the rope in.

‘Fuck off, you big headed twat!’ Adrienne sneered, as Paul bundled her into the truck. ‘These people don’t buy your shit!’

‘Fine, your call, Jacob, We’ll just have our people get rid of your people’ the boy threatened. ‘You know what I mean right?’

‘How D’you know my name?’ I demanded. ‘I want the truth’ The boy just chuckled and dropped the rope on the floor, this kid’s got a lot of nerve-I wonder how many punches it would take for him to go into a coma-He put his hand into his pocket, and took out a cell phone dialed a few numbers and pressed the phone to his ear, he said something in Spanish and put it on loud speaker.

‘I believe this is your father, right?’ The boy said, handing me the phone. Without hesitation I took it and pressed it to my ear.

‘Dad?’ I said into the phone.

‘Jacob, son, is that you?’ Dad’s voice sounded so lost and confused.

‘Dad, are you okay?’ I asked.

Dad chuckled. ‘I’m fine, Where are you?’ What the heck, this conversation is confusing; I pressed ‘end call’ and threw the phone back at him. ‘That was a bad lie’ The boy laughed and lifted his hands in false surrender ‘Okay, Okay-you got me, enough of this game, I’m getting tired-Adrienne come with us now or I’ll make you’

‘I’ve told you once and I ain’t gonna tell you again-Fuck.Off’ Adrienne shouted, she climbed out the truck and stood next to me. ‘Just phase and rip his fucking head off!’

‘You’re not taking her anywhere’ I snarled. ‘Her mother just died, have some respect!’ The boy did seem fazed by this and the engine started to rev up again, the person in the car was getting a little too brave. I marched over to the car but was stopped by a wall of fire; Adrienne screamed and pulled me back.

‘You crazy bastard, you could’ve killed him!’ Adrienne yelled, stepping forward and raising her hands causing dirt to rise from the bushes on her left and charge at the boy who lifted his hands and directed a ball of fire at Adrienne, she almost didn’t see it.

‘Adrienne!’ I yelled. ‘On your left’ Adrienne, looked to left and caught the ball of fire in her hand and threw it back at him, he caught it and doubled it, it was the size of me as a wolf-there’s no way Adrienne can take that-Adrienne produced her own ball of fire and made it bigger than his and threw at his ball of fire causing his one to get bigger and harder for him to handle.

‘Fine, you win!’ The boy groaned, as the fire absorbed into his hand and he got into the car. I stepped forward to try and get a better view of the guy driving, I turned around to see that Adrienne had gone and the jeep had sped off down the road.

Adrienne’s Point Of View:

I opened my eyes to see that I was in the black jeep, sitting next to Cole in the back seat and the middle aged man was driving the car, I tried to move my hands and legs but I couldn’t feel them. I just noticed there was a lady sitting in the front seat, her eyes focused on me, I locked my eyes on hers and tried to move but I ended up wriggling around and falling onto Cole’s lap.

Cole pushed me back up. ‘Knock it off Elizabeth, she’s not a threat’ Elizabeth sneered at me before turning around to face the front, the feeling in my arms and legs instantly came back. ‘Welcome to the club, rookie, I’m Cole-your brother-and the old banger driving the car is my dad-our dad-the woman is his wife’

‘You’re my brother!?’ I shrieked. ‘How-my mother never spoke about you…-Take me back; I don’t want to join your stupid club’

‘You don’t have a choice’ my so-called father said. ‘Your mother and I decided-‘

‘My mother is dead’ I snarled, kicking the back of his chair. He continued as if I hadn’t spoken, ‘Your mother and I decided the moment you hit seventeen, you’ll learn how to become an avatar and control you powers’

I scoffed. ‘Well you’re three days late-dick head’ I pulled off my converses and showed him the tattoos on my feet. Cole groaned. ‘That’s not fair, she gets the tattoo before I do?-C’mon!’ 

Life’s not fair; you’re just going to have to deal with it!’ I snapped, putting my shoes back on. I looked out the window to see that we were driving past the Cullen’s house. I banged on the window and screamed as loud as I can. ‘Help! Bree! Help me!-I’m being kidnapped!! Help me!-Someone, anyone-that includes you Edward!!-Someone help me!!!’

‘What are you doing?’ Cole asked, looking at me as if I’ve grown three heads. ‘Imaginary friends can’t help you outta this one, kiddo’ I pulled a face at him and he pulled one right back at me. ‘I’m calling Vampires’ I snapped.

Everyone in the car burst into laughter except for me. ‘Vampire’s aren’t real, stupid girl’ Elizabeth giggled. Why aren’t they coming to save me? Maybe they were hunting-but wouldn’t they hear me easier if they were outside?