Chapter Eighteen

Get your tissues out people, That's all i have to say!!! :) Watch the video, when It says to in the story , cheers!!

Chapter Eighteen:

Adrienne’s Point Of View: 

Whenever Jacob and I had a heated discussion about our relationship it always ended in a kiss or me using my powers. We spent some more time on the cliffs, idolizing the moon and making each other laugh, Jacob asked me what ‘Bangers and Mash’ was, when I told him it was mash potatoes and sausages he spent a minute laughing.

‘I don’t normally get this in London’ I said, pointing at the moon, Jacob and I were sitting on the picnic blanket with me leaning on him and his arm around me…it felt good.

‘That’s because you lived in London-the city-so the closest you’d probably get to seeing something like this is some lame documentary on the solar system. When you came here, I could see in your face that you hated it here so I thought if I showed you this…’ Jacob gestured towards the moon. ‘…You’d change your mind and want to stay when you’re eighteen’ he pulled me closer. I chuckled quietly to myself thinking how cute that is…Callum would never do anything like this-No!-stop comparing Jacob to Callum despite there being a big difference between them.

During the whole time we were there at the cliff top, I had this huge feeling that we were being watched, especially when I told Jacob everything about my tattoos and becoming an official avatar…maybe it’s just my mind playing tricks on me-again-but I had a gut feeling that it was right this time…stupid gut.

‘Adie?’

‘Yeah?’

‘Are we…you know-together now?’ Jacob asked, I straightened myself up a bit-still with Jacob’s arm around me-I met his eyes and clearly saw the vulnerability through the fake confidence of his smile, like his life was relying on the answer. What should I say?-I’m still finding it hard to trust men after Callum cheated on me with Rebecca Snow, the school’s tart, but Jacob won’t cheat on me…he’s made it clear many times before but he still seems pretty close to Bella but in an I’m-not-interested-way.

‘Yeah’ I breathed out. ‘We’re together’ I smiled, placing my chin on his shoulder. The sweet vulnerability was reflected in the kiss he bent to place on my lips. It wasn’t the groping demanding, we’re-gonna-do-it-right-now kiss, something Callum would do, it was more like the warm, gentle I’m-so-happy-I’m with-you kiss, and it made me want to melt.

After he pulled away Jacob rested his forehead against mine and smiled before tucking a strand of hair behind my ears. ‘That was nice’ he whispered, Jacob began to pack everything into the picnic basket, helping me up before making his way to the truck, I followed Jacob into the truck. As we drove through the woods I kept looking out the window to see if there was anything watching us, but I saw nothing…stupid gut.

Jacob’s Point Of View:

I could smell it-strong in the air, the scent that could knock a wolf into a raging frenzy…I bet it’s that red-headed blood sucker; I wanted to get out the truck, phase and chase her ass down but one big problem-Adrienne- I can’t leave her in the truck on her own because she might get attacked, there has to be more than one if the smell is so strong.

‘Where are we going for the second date?’ Adrienne sighed, fidgeting with her seat belt. I’m not going to tell her that…

‘Uh…My house’ I lied, too early in the relationship to take her home to Dad and the pack, Billy would probably get out all my baby pictures and the pack-especially Quil and Embry-would tell Adrienne all the embarrassing stories about me…so that’s a no-no.