[Number Eighteen]

Jacquees,

I woke up this morning and I wasn't really feeling all that great i had juliana on my mind the whole night and i must've blew her phone up over 100 times.

I went to her house but april told me she left and went to some nigga house I was so crushed when I heard that but I guess I deserved it. I love juliana I do with everything in me and I feel terrible because I'm doing the exact same shit her last nigga did.

I can't keep fuckin up on her she's the realest and she's been down for me since she first came here and actually got to know me. I got up outta bed and went to shower after 20 minutes I got out dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist I went into my room and put on my gray tommy hilfiger boxer briefs my dark blue levis and my red and white striped t shirt red SnapBack and white black and red Jordans.

I grabbed my phone and texted Juliana "Goodmorning" then put my phone in my pocket I grabbed my wallet house keys and bookbag and headed downstairs and out the door. As I walked to school I decided i was gon do something special for juju and really show my love for her in front of everybody.

I walked to the flower shop and got her favorite flowers and balloons I got her all her favorite snacks then I decided we were going to go out and do whatever she wants which will probably end up being shopping but it doesn't matter as long as I express my true feelings to her and she listens and accepts.

After i got everything i walk the rest of the way to school. I walked up and the first person I seen was julissa

"Aww you got these for me?" She asked with a smile

"Don't play yourself sweetheart" I said as I walked past her smiling back she just rolled her eyes

I went to my locker and put my bookbag and stuff up then grabbing my English book and stuff. I turned around and seen Giovanni and brionna and I knew they were ready to chew my ass out.

"I hope you don't think some flowers and balloons gon make up for you being an asshole" gigi said looking me up and down

"It's a --" I started but was cut off by bri

"So how does it feel to be just like devin?" She said with attitude in her voice I instantly got pissed off

"Im no--" I got cut off again

"Right your nothing like him except your everything like him all you do is cheat disrespect her and lie" gigi said rolling her eyes and sad to say they both were right I have not been right to her at all and I can understand her hurt especially after I promised I would be nothing like him I felt so horrible because this is not me I'm nothing like him I am way outta my character

"Well thank you girls for everything and I appreciate yall but I'm not devin and I'm here to change all of this juliana is too much of a good woman to let go" I said before walking off

I walked into first hour and juju was nowhere in sight I knew she was mad at me but I didn't know she was that mad. I texted her again but she still didn't answer me damn I really had to get my shit together I refuse to lose her like this.

--------------------

Juliana,

Eyes red and puffy my face looks the worst and my hair a mess. My phone sits on the nightstand full of unread calls and texts and I'm laying in bed like I don't got school.

After last night I was so hurt and just outta my mind I went over chris house thinking that would change how I felt but it only ended up making me feel worse I didn't even end up staying I came back home.

"Juju" april said as she lightly knocked on my door "juju baby are you going to school today?"

"Yes I'm going" I said lifting my head up off the pillow

I got up and hit the shower and after my usual 30 minutes I got out and dried off I wrapped the towel around me then started to brush my teeth I then lotioned my body and combed through my hair. I put on my underwear and then put on my acid washed ripped jeans a green blue and white tshirt and my blue ugg boots. I put on my blue jacket my diamond jewelry and put my hair in a bun with my white bow headband I sprayed on my perfume and took one last look in the mirror before grabbing my things and leaving out.

Pulling up to school I parked my car and just sat there before finally getting out and going in. I made my way to the office to get my late pass so I could go to second hour

"Good morning Juliana" Ms Bobby said with a smile she was my favorite lady

"Good morning Ms Bobby how are you?" I said putting my keys away

"I'm doing great how you holding up? You taking care of yourself I know" she said as she wrote up my late pass and handed it to me

"I'm good Ms Bobby you know I'm taking care of myself you have a good day and hopefully I won't be back" I said smiling as I left the office I went to my locker and put my stuff away I then made my way to graphic design we had new schedules and a new semester but somehow jacquees was still in every one my classes I ain't gon lie I was happy we did though.

I opened the door and walked in giving Mr. James my late pass and no we are not related lol.

"Nice of you to join us ms james" he said taking my pass and sitting it on the desk

I walked to the back and took my seat next to que. I just wanted to blow his shit out right then but I avoided all contact. His eyes burned a hole in the side of my head the way he was staring at me but I still didn't look up

"Mr Broadnax you care to finish your work and stop gazing into Juliana's eyes" Mr James said knocking que outta his thoughts everybody laughed including me

I looked up at him but quickly looked away going back to my work. After class was over I quickly left and walked the halls as normal.

Jacquees,

"I gotta go find her I'll see you later bruh" I said to chris as he handed me the stuff I bought for juju

I walked up the hallway and turned the corner heading to her locker and surprisingly she was there with gigi and bri of course. I continued to walk down the hall until I reached the end where she was standing talking and laughing with the girls and I just stood there.

The girls looked over at me and then juju finally turned around which made my heart beat a million times faster. I took a deep breath and did what only a few people knew I could

🎶Everybody in the hood knows that chuu my girl 🎶

🎶You ain't gotta ask cause imma hold you down like four flats🎶

🎶You ain't you ain't gotta ask cause imma hold you down like🎶

I stopped singing and just looked at her she had tears in her eyes and everybody around just looked at us it was silent for what seemed like an eternity.

"Juliana look your my everything to me your my girl my world I love you with all of me and I can't stand when you mad at me I've hurt you in the worst ways and I'm more than sorry but sorry just ain't enough so I'm willing to do whatever I really hope you forgive me because right now I don't know a life without you"

Juliana and everybody else stood there quiet she then walked toward me and put her arms around my neck we looked each other in the eyes before sharing a kiss everybody awwed and the hoes hated but it was a special moment for us.

The bell rung and we then made our way to our next class I felt the weight being lifted off my shoulders and I knew I couldn't fuck up again and I knew I still had alot more making up to do.