[ Number 30 ]

Juliana.

I woke up in the hospital not really remembering all that much from last night but I know my daddy was there.

I heard screams soon after that but the voice was muffled so I couldn't make out who it was exactly I know it was probably que I'm assuming that's how I ended up here.

I began to panic quickly thinking about my baby boy and his safety I put my hands on my stomach not soon after I felt his little feet kick letting me know that he was okay I just felt relieved.

Trying to get up and go use the bathroom I was stopped by Jacquees coming into the room and stopping me in my tracks.

"Excuse me miss lady but why are you on your feet?" He looked at me from the corner of his eye as he sat down his breakfast

"To the bathroom if it's not too much of a hassle sir" I said as I giggled looking over at him

"Well let me help you the doctor gave me strict instructions to not let you be up excessively your on bedrest for a week" he said as he walked me to the bathroom

After I did my business I washed my hands and left out walking slowly to the bed seeing as I was still hooked up to an IV. Twenty minutes later the doctor came in and did his last bit of test followed by my instructions for the week completed with a doctors note for the rest of school so I wouldn't miss out on graduation.

Jacquees rolled me out the room and down the hall to the elevator. We got off and he rolled me to the door as he went to go get the car. Seconds later he drove up and hopped out grabbing my things and helping me to the car.

After I was secure he pulled off and made our way toward his house.

"I'm staying with you" he said putting his hand on my thigh

"You gotta go to school and stuff still babe you can't do that" I said looking out the window

"Imma go to school imma just leave from yo house instead of mine" he said as he turned the corner

"Bu--"

"Juju look I'm not leaving you alone while your on bedrest I'm staying with you and my baby and that's that" he said looking at me then looking back at the road

He pulled up to his house and turned the car off he got out and came over to my side and helped me out. Once he unlocked the door we walked in and I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"You want some juice or something?" He asked while putting his keys on the counter

"Water would be fine" I said flipping through the channels

After bringing me a bottle water he went upstairs to pack his things. A couple minutes later he came down with his duffle bag and bookbag and he was ready to leave back out.

We arrived to my house quickly and I got out on my own heading to the door he tried to run after me to help but I was already in the house making my way to the couch.

"What you want to eat?" He said sitting his stuff down

"Chicken wings and potato wedges" I said taking my shoes off

"Okay I'll order it"

-------------------------

April.

It's been a week almost and with every passing day it gets a little harder. Surprisingly I'm a little taken care of I have a mattress in this room in the basement a tv that only shows two channels but it's better than nothing.

A small window but I'm grateful for the sunlight I've only eaten twice since I been here and I barely sleep. I'm worried outta my mind about Juliana and I know she going crazy about me still not being home I Just hope everything's okay with her and the baby.

I've been tryna think of ways to get up outta here but there's no way the windows and doors are locked and sometimes they cuff me to this brick wall it's really weird down here but I'm just thankful they haven't tried to kill me.

------------

Jacquees.

After all that shit with Juliana and her daddy I put in some phone calls to find out where the nigga was hiding at so I could get his ass taken care of I'm going for his head.

When we were at my house shayla called me tryna get me to come over her house and all that but I wasn't really with it I had to be there for both of my babies.

I'm done with that bullshit foreal all I really want is juju and our son I gotta think about what's best him and show him how to be a man.

--------------------

Juliana.

"Babe ... Baby ... Jacquees !" I said as I raised my voice

"Yes juju what's wrong bae damn and why you yelling?" He said with his face turned up

"Why the hell I gotta call you more than once?" I said rocking back and forth tryna get up but he stopped me

"I'm sorry Juliana baby what did you need?" He said looking into my eyes

"A kiss" I said poking my lips out he then pecked my lips a couple of times before laying down and me laying on him.

"Baby can you go get my long pillow I need it" I said moving around on the couch sleeping with this big ass belly can be a hassle at times.

For some reason I was in one of my moods so knowing me I'm probably bout to get on his nerves but do I care not really.

"Baby" I said smiling

"Yes Juliana?" He said smiling with those pearly whites

"Can you get me some pickles a sausage and some ice cream that's what I want please baby" I said poking my lip out

He gave me a weird look before walking to the kitchen. As he was getting my food someone knocked on the door. He brought me my things and then went to answer the door

"Do you need anything else greedy?" He said as he walked to the door

"No bighead thank you" I said laughing

He opened the door and his expression changed quickly.

"WTF are you doing here?"

------------------

Who do you think is at the door ?

LIKES ❤️

COMMENTS 😎

YESSS talk to me tell me wassup