[Number Four]

Juliana.

I was so glad the school day was over with my day did not go well at all and at this point all I wanted to do was go home.

"Juliana wait up" I heard somebody call out I just continued to walk to my car. I got to my car and unlocked the doors putting my bookbag in the back seat

"Yeah wassup" I said closing the door and starting to open mine

"What's going on with you?" He said closing my door back "you not actin like yourself juju"

"Thank for your concern que but I'm fine" I said moving him out the way "now if you don't mind I would like to go home now" I said getting in the car and starting it up "call me later" I said waving as I pulled off I really just did not feel like being bothered

Jacquees.

It's pisses me off that she still fucks with this nigga when she knows she deserves better. I know why she was upset today but I wasn't gon say anything.

Juliana is such a good woman I can't believe she allows herself to be treated like this. I just wanna see her happy and smiling that girl is so incredible she makes me weak. I love juliana and I deserve my chance to be with her I'll never do her wrong or give her less than she deserves and that girl deserves it all. I wanna call her now but imma give her a little time to calm herself I'll call her later.

Juliana.

After I got home april wasn't here so I just went upstairs and took a nap after 3 hours I got up and was going over to devin's house. I got up freshened up and then left the house getting into my car and driving off. I got to his house after 20 minutes I parked and went up to his door. I walked straight in knowing the door was unlocked doors was always unlocked over here. I walked inside and went straight to the back to his room opening the door seeing him laying in the bed with some random bitch.

"WTF IS THIS!?" I said standing in the doorway

"Baby chill it ain't even like that" he said sitting up

"The fuck you mean it ain't like that" I said yelling "you got this bitch all in yo bed "

"This family juju chill" he said tryna convince me but I wasn't having it

"Right you got a couch upfront why the fuck you got yo "family" all up in yo bed" I said pointing in his face "you know what fuck you stay in the bed with yo hoe I'm done with yo ass

I stormed out the house and got back into my car I drove the whole way home crying I couldn't believe this nigga I was so fucking tired of it. I drove the twenty minutes back home I got out and just went straight to my room today was obviously not my day.