Chapter 3

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Different language"
"Kurama talking"
'Kurama thinking'

(With the Ninjas No One P.O.V)

Agent Hill lead the ninjas to a room with about 8 bunk beds just enough for the Ninjas to share a room.

"Here you are. This is the room you will be staying in for now. If you need anything else just ask someone and I'm sure they'll help you." Agent Hill said opening the door and letting the Ninjas into the room.

"You expect me to stay in the same room as the boys?!" Sakura yelled/screeched.

"Yes I do. So suck it up princess." Agent Hill said fed up leaving the room to get as far away from them as possible.

"What?!" Agent Hill heard someone yell as she walked away.

(Back with Naruto)

"I will tell you everything you need to know about Sasuke and the Akatsuki but we need to get the 4 other members of our Team. Which means we need to take a field trip." Naruto said. Fury sighed knowing he didn't have a choice here and gave in.

"Alright, go get them." Fury told Naruto.

"Oh no. You misunderstand. We're going to them." Naruto said grinning.

"Damn." Fury whispered under his breath but being in a room with a super soldier and a Jinchuuriki they both heard it.

"Fury get a jet ready, Captain go get Clint  and Natasha they should be on the bridge if I'm correct, I have something to do." Naruto said walking away, already knowing he had won the argument.

Steve looked at Fury with a look asking 'if he should listen to Naruto or not'

"You heard the man." Fury said also walking away. Leaving a still confused Steve to go find Clint and Natasha, by the time he did he must of looked confused cause Natasha looked at his with a raised eyebrow and.

"Are you ok? You look like you just saw a chicken plat the drums." Clint said/asked which seemed to snap Steve out of his trance.

"A-ah yes I'm fine. But I Naruto just ordered Fury and I to do different things and Fury listened." Steve said.

"Oh that's all. Yeah he does that a lot you'll get used to it soon enough." Natasha said.

"Oh right. He wanted me to tell you to meet him and Fury at the jets. He said something about going on a field trip." Steve told them.

"Alright let's go then. Don't want to keep them waiting." Clint said.

(With Naruto)

Naruto went back to his with Yuno following. He needed to get a few things before they left, he also healed Yuno before they started walking to the jets. Once he was there he saw Fury, Steve, Natasha, and Clint already there.

"We'll meet you there." Naruto said Shunshining away with Yuno.

Natasha and Clint groaned knowing it was going to be another hour at least to get where Naruto went if a few seconds. They all got on the jet and started heading to their destination Avengers Tower formerly known as Stark Tower.

"What the hell just happened?" Steve asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Naruto said he had abilities that made him a good Agent, right? Well that's one of them." Clint said.

Naruto reappeared in a lab where he saw who he assumed to be Bruce Banner working with some kind of chemicals, and Tony Stark working on some kind of new Ironman suit piece.

"Hey Tony." Naruto said scaring the crap out of Tony and Bruce both since Jarvis didn't say anything about Naruto being there.

"Who the hell are you?" Bruce asked turning slightly green.

"Naruto?" Tony asked.

"Been awhile, hasn't it." Naruto said.

"You know him?" Bruce asked turning back to normal.

"Yeah he's one of my best friends, has been for awhile." Tony told Bruce.

"Hi I'm Naruto Uzumaki. Your Bruce Banner, right?" Naruto asked. Bruce sighed.

"Yeah, how did you know that?" Bruce asked.

"Tony told me about you. And I've seen the green guy. Not that hard to figure out actually." Naruto said.

"Where's Kurama? I only see Yuno." Tony asked.

"Sleeping." Naruto said and that's when Bruce noticed a fox standing beside Naruto.

"Wait. How did you get in here?" Bruce asked.

"That's my secret." Naruto told him. "Anyway what are we doing?" Naruto asked.

"Bruce was working on... something, and I'm working on a new suit." Tony said.

"Well I've got awhile so I'll help." Naruto said walking over to Tony to help him while Bruce went back to what he was doing.

(About an hour later)

"Sir you have a visitor." Jarvis said.

"Who is it Jay?" Tony Stark asked.

"Director Fury, Captain America, Agent Barton, and Agent Romanoff sir." Jarvis said leaving out the fact that Naruto and Yuno were both there as well.

"Tell them to go away." Tony told the A.I.

"Sir my protocols.....are being....overridden." Jarvis's voice said cutting in and out.

"Damn it." Tony cursed as he heard the elevator ding.

"Stark we have some Business to take care of." Fury said once he got off the elevator.

"And what kind would that be." Tony asked.

"It's my fault. The Akatsuki and the Ninjas are now here." Naruto said.

"They're what?!" Tony yelled.

"The Who and the what?" Bruce asked looking like a confused puppy. After explaining what happened to Naruto to both Bruce and Steve, they understood why they hate the Ninjas and The Akatsuki so much.

"How powerful are they?" Bruce asked.

"Loki and The Chitauri were stronger then the last of the members." Naruto said.

"Who are the 'last members'?" Bruce asked.

"'Tobi, and Zetsu." Naruto said

"What about Sasuke Uchiha?" Steve asked.

"He's my problem to worry about." Naruto said.

"You should probably tell Kurama." Tony said getting a wince from Clint and Natasha.

"I'll tell him when he wakes up. You know how grumpy he gets." Naruto said.

"Someone said my name?" Kurama asked getting Naruto to flinch.

"He's up." Natasha said as more of a statement then a question.

"Yup." Naruto said popping the 'p'.

"What is it you have to tell me, Naruto?" Kurama asked.

"It would probably be better if you bring him here." Natasha said.

"Your probably right. Hang on." Naruto said.

"It would probably be better if you bring him here." Natasha said.

"Your probably right. Hang on." Naruto said.

'Their... Their here.' Naruto told him through his thoughts before biting his thumb and saying "Summoning Jutsu: Kurama" before a large puff of smoke was seen and out came a fox with Nine Tails, about the size of a shepherd.

"Their what?!" Kurama growled.

"They came here, and so did the Akatsuki." Naruto said grimacing as he did so.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! :). Hope you liked the chapter!