Chapter 10

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Different language"
"Kurama talking"
'Kurama thinking'

(I've decided to change Naruto's age to better fit this story. And this book is going to be No one P.O.V unless I saw so)

(With the Ninjas)

As soon as they got their bearings they went to the Hokage's office.

Gaara was the one to knock on the door before they entered.

"How did it go?" Tsunade asked looking at Sasuke, Tobi, and Zetsu.

"The Akatsuki and Sasuke Uchiha are secure." Gaara stated.

Tsunade called for a few Anbu to take them to the holding cells.

"And Naruto?" Tsunade asked now looking at Gaara.

"He stayed in the other world." Gaara told her with a shrug.

"He what?!" Tsunade yelled.

"Uzumaki Naruto refused to come back to the Village." Asuma said taking over.

"And you didn't try to force him?" Tsunade asked like they were crazy.

"Naruto is protected there." Asuma told her.

"What does that mean?" Tsunade asked.

"That world has its own protectors." Asuma started. "Naruto is now apart of them, they were the ones who apprehended Sasuke and the Akatsuki, while we were ordered by them to stay put. And from what we were told they didn't use all of the members of their Team."

"And how many people are on this Team?" Tsunade questioned.

"Seven including Naruto, and two Foxes." Asuma said.

"How many did they use?" Tsunade asked, she was fearing the answer.

"Six." Asuma said.

"And you did nothing to help, correct?" Tsunade asked, if this was true they would have a hard time bringing Naruto home.

"That's correct." Asuma said.

"Alright, everyone but Lord Kazekage, Kakashi, Asuma, and Kurenai dismissed." Tsunade said, once everyone left they continued the conversation.

"I want the full story of what happened from the moment you got there to the moment you left." Tsunade ordered.

They told her everything, including what he had said about Anbu Wolf, Falcon, and Snake.

"Shizune!" Tsunade called.

"Yes, my Lady?" Shizune asked coming into the room.

"Get me Anbu Snake and Anbu Falcon." Tsunade told her, she nodded and left the room only to come back in a few minutes later with a confused look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Tsunade asked seeing she came back alone.

"There's no one active with the Code names Snake or Falcon." She told Tsunade.

"Kakashi, do you know who they are?" Tsunade looked at Kakashi, she knew he was and Ex-Anbu by the name of Wolf. Kakashi nodded. "Would you get them, please?"

Kakashi disappeared and appeared a few minutes later with a two unexpected people.

"You're kidding, right?" Kurenai asked, these people couldn't be Anbu.

"No, this is Snake and Falcon." Kakashi said.

"Good, now we can get on with this. How do we get Uzumaki Naruto back to the Village?" Tsunade said/asked.