Chapter 13

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Different language"
"Kurama talking"
'Kurama thinking'

⚠️Mentions of death in this Chapter and the next⚠️

(Timeskip to civil war. I know big timeskip)

"Tony, we can't agree to this. It stops me from helping civilians unless I'm ordered to help them." Naruto told Tony.

"I know." Tony said.

"And you're just going to leave it?" Naruto asked, he wouldn't immediately judge his best friend, though he did wonder why Tony signed them if he knew.

"I'm trying to get them changed." Tony told him, he must of understood Naruto's question.

"One more thing." Naruto said before Tony looked at him. "Bucky didn't kill T'Challa's father."

"Are you sure?" Tony asked, he knew he shouldn't doubt Naruto but he has to be sure.

"You know damn well Kurama makes sure I can't be lied too." Naruto sassed.

"Shit, let's go." Tony said getting ready to leave, he needed to get to Steve before anyone else did.

"My way or yours?" Naruto asked.

"Yours, it's faster." Tony said.

Thankfully Naruto got Clint to tell them where Steve was, and that they got there on time.

"Steve!" Tony yelled as they walked into the room that held more super soldiers.

Naruto watched Tony's face as he saw what The Winter Soldier did to his parents, he knew something bad was going to happen. He was proven right when Tony attacked Bucky and Steve, though Naruto was quick to put a stop to it.

"Tony. Tony! Look at me. Remember when I lost control, you stopped me from killing over two hundred people. Now I'm stopping you from doing something you will regret. Calm down. Damn it, Steve I told you to tell him. Now look at what you've done." Naruto tapped Tony's head who slumped against Naruto passed out.

"Take Barnes to Wakanda, T'Challa will help him. And do not leave there, Yuno will go with you. He'll make sure you don't do anything stupid." Naruto said lifting Tony onto his back and walking away, leaving Yuno with Steve, and Bucky.

"Let's go you idiots." Nat said walking up to them and snapping them out of their trances. "Naruto told us where to go and trust me when I say it's best if we just listen to him. Come on, T'Challa's waiting for us." Steve, Bucky, and Yuno followed silently going over what just happened, well Steve and Bucky did, Yuno know what happened.

"Hey, Tones. How are you feeling?" Naruto asked seeing Tony wake up. Naruto had brought them back to the Tower.

"Not great. What happ-oh." Tony started to ask before remembering what had happened. "Is everyone ok?" Tony hadn't meant for that to happen, he was upset Steve hadn't told him about it, and that he had to find out the way he did.

"Everyone's fine, they're in Wakanda. You know that it wasn't Bucky, right?" Naruto said/asked.

"I know. It's like when you and Kurama switch." Tony said. Naruto nodded.

"You're going to stay here for a few days, then we are going to go to Wakanda and help Barnes." Naruto told Tony who sighed but nodded, he didn't want to stay in bed. "But, before then we are going to get everyone out of jail, so let's go." Naruto dragged Tony off the couch.

It didn't take long to convince them to free the Team with others, well that was thanks to Naruto, he could be scary when he wanted to be.

"They're in Wakanda." Naruto told Clint before he could ask. "We're going in a few days, I have something else to do before we go." Clint nodded as he and the others left.