Chapter 11

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Different language"
"Kurama talking"
'Kurama thinking'

(With Gaara)

'Why did Kiba tell Naruto he always had a home at his Compound?' Gaara thought curious as he and his siblings left the Village.

(With Kiba)

Kiba and his family had excepted Naruto into their pack a long time ago. When he had saved one of their Ninken runts from dying.

(Flashback 10 years ago with Naruto)

Naruto was once again walking home after a mission. He was about to turn into an alleyway when he saw what looked to be a dog laying on the ground injured. Naruto slowly walked up to the pup. As soon as he saw it he knew it was an Inuzuka pup, Naruto bent down to pick the pup up.

"Hey." Naruto said softly as he picked the pup up. "Let's get you home, shall we?"

It took Naruto a few minutes to get to the Inuzuka compound, once he did he made his way to the vet. What he didn't know was that he was being followed. Naruto planned on knocking on the door, hiding behind something and making sure the pup got help, nothing else.

"You'll be fixed up in no time." Naruto said softly to the pup who had woken up and looked at him, before he knock on the door placing the pup down. The door opened quicker than Naruto thought it would.

Kiba's sister (Hana) opened the door to find one of their pups injured in the arms of a blonde haired kid, she could smell the blood of the pup. Naruto took a few steps back Inuzuka's were very protective of their pups.

"What did you do?" Hana growled out. Naruto stayed quiet knowing it was useless to do or say anything else. Naruto held the pup out for Hana to take, she did so shocked that the person who she thought injured it brought it back.

She would have to take him to her mother for punishment, but just as she was about to grab him someone stepped in. Her mothers Ninken-Kuromaru-stepped in front of Naruto, shielding him from her, as he growled. He was more shocked then she was.

"It's alright. You don't need to do that. I can handle it." Naruto had said softly reaching out to the wolf, who looked back at him.

Most people would be terrified to have a Ninken help them, but not this kid. He told him to not help him so the wolf didn't get hurt. He didn't care if he himself got hurt, but wanted to protect the wolf. This was when Hana noticed that he had a cut going up his arm that was still bleeding.

Hana sighed.

"Come in here." Hana said opening the door so he could come in.

"No, No, I'm fine." Naruto said quickly stepping back a bit.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Hana told him.

"Ok." Naruto said reluctantly going inside with Kuromaru following. He had heard this before and knew what was going to happen, he has accepted it a long time ago.

Naruto stayed in the corner while Hana fixed up the pup, though Kuromaru stayed by his side.

"Come here." Hana said pointing to the table, Naruto silently sat on it while Hana worked to stitch up his arm. "Why don't you tell me what happened?"

"You won't believe me." Naruto told her getting a small growl from Kuromaru.

"Try me." She said.

"I was walking home when I found him, I thought taking him here was the best option considering he's one of yours." Naruto told her the truth.

"And you didn't hurt him?" Hana asked, she knew that if he did Kuromaru wouldn't of protected him. Naruto shook his head. "Alright, I should thank you for helping this pup, thanks to you he'll make a full recovery."

"You're going to believe me? Just like that?" Naruto asked shocked.

"You have Kuromaru's trust, you have mine." Hana told him, Naruto blinked away a few tears in his eye, no one had said anything like that to him besides a few people.

"Hana, mom said it's time for dinn- Naruto what are you doing here?" Kiba interrupted.

Once Kiba came out Hana saw Naruto put up a Genjutsu go up around his wound almost subconsciously.

"Hey Kiba. Nothing important." Naruto said trying to get up, though Hana wouldn't let him just yet.

"Mom said it's time for dinner." Kiba looked at his sister before he walked out of the room completely missing Kuromaru.

"You're welcome to join us." Hana told Naruto.

"I couldn't possibly, I've overstayed my welcome." Naruto told her getting up.

"I insist." Hana said.

"Alright." Naruto sighed. Naruto followed Hana to the table where Kiba and his mom were talking.

"Who is this?" Kiba's mom asked.

"Uzumaki Naruto, ma'am." Naruto said politely.

"Will you be staying for dinner?" She asked.

"Of course, he will." Hana told her.

"Kiba tells me you're in his class." Tsume-Kiba's mom-said after they started eating.

"That's right." Naruto told her.

"Naruto brought back the pup that wondered off." Hana said breaking the awkward conversation.

"Did he now?" Tsume asked.

"The pup was injured and I brought him to the only place I knew of." Naruto told them.

"Not many people would pick up a Wolf pup, let alone walk into the Inuzuka compound, what made you take that risk?" Tsume asked.

"It was the right thing to do." Naruto told her honestly.

"Well, then Naruto you are welcome here anytime." Tsume said after Kuromaru walked into the room and they had a silent conversation.

"Thank you." Naruto said smiling.

"You got Mom's approval, no many people do." Kiba said grinning at Naruto, not long after Naruto left the compound happy he was liked for who he was.

"You want to tell me why that kid had a high level Genjutsu on?" Tsume asked her daughter after Kiba went to bed.

"I don't know. Kiba walked into the room and it just happened." Hana told her.

(Flashback end, with Naruto)

Naruto found the Foxes not long after, they were in his room waiting for him.

"Can we spar? I need to work off this rage." Naruto asked Kurama who nodded.

There's going to be a lot of time skips in the coming chapters so I'm going to tell you now.