Chapter 2

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Different language"

(The next day no one P.O.V)

Naruto had just come back from his mission and was ready to go play some videos games with Clint until something he never thought would happen, happened. Naruto walked into the main room of Shield headquarters when he heard shouting coming from down the hallway towards the cells and being the curious person he is, he went to investigate.

"When Lady Hokage finds out about this you'll be in big trouble."  A girl's voice screeched as soon as he walked into the room.

"Why... Why are their people from my world here?" Naruto asked realizing just who was in the cell.

"I'm assuming that you know these people? Agent Uzumaki." Fury asked.

"They are from my world. The Hidden Leaf Village. Ex comrades. Those three however are from The Hidden Sand Village. Friends." Naruto said.

"Let is out of here now." Another girl yelled.

"Why are they in a cell?" Naruto asked.

"Yuno was growling at them. So we put them in the cell. Though he wouldn't let us put those 5 in the cell." Fury said pointing at 5 figures who were sitting at a table.

"And her?" Naruto asked looking at a girl who was handcuffed to a chair.

"She kicked Yuno." Fury said kinda fearing what Naruto's reaction about this.

"And where is Yuno?" Naruto asked calmly.

"She put him in the Med bay." Fury said.

"How bad?" Naruto asked still calm.

"Broken leg." Fury said.

"You come to this world uninvited and you harm an animal. Not just any animal. No. You harmed a Ninken and a Shield Agent. I could have you put to death for that." Naruto said looking at a struggling Haruno.

"It was growling at me!" Haruno screeched.

"He was only growling because you came here uninvited." Naruto said growing angrier by the second. Just then Yuno came in his leg in a cast and limping. Causing Haruno to once again screech.

"Could you put something on them? We have no idea what they're saying." Fury said.

"Been awhile. Huh Naruto?" Kakashi said/asked being the only one who knew English.

"Kakashi long time no see. Oh and I've got a seal that will translate." Naruto said answering Fury's question and smiling at Kakashi.

(Flashback to when Naruto left the Village)

"Our Jinchuuriki has left the Village." The 5th Hokage Tsunade said as the meeting started.

"We should make him a Missing nin. Who is to be brought back alive." Council member Haruno almost screeched.

"That sounds like a great idea." Danzo said smirking.

"All in favor." Haruno yelled. Most of the people in the room agreed to make him a Missing Nin, while Tsunade had to agree that it was a good idea. But the Anbu in the room who knew Naruto knew that they weren't going to get him unless he wants them too.

All of Naruto's 'friends' were told and some of them started thinking about how little they really knew about him, and what they did know was only what he wanted them too.

(3 months later still flashback)

"So you'r telling me that you nor your spy's can find Naruto?" Tsunade asked Jiraiya.