Chapter 5

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Different language"
"Kurama Talking"
'Kurama Thinking'

(With the Ninjas. No one P.O.V)

"Sakura, can you get a scroll to the Hokage?" Kurenai asked once they were all in the room.

"I can try." Sakura told her.

"We'll send one tomorrow, telling her what we have found out. For now it's time we rest." Gaara told them. They were glad they had thought ahead and brought bags with them, each containing clothes and other necessities.

(The next day with Naruto)

Naruto made it to breakfast without seeing any of the Ninjas. Eating the Dango that was promised to him yesterday Naruto went back to his room, thankfully without seeing any signs of the Ninjas.

Naruto changed into his uniform. (The same outfit as last time) And pulled out two bulletproof vests, as well as three ID keycards. It was then that Kurama and Yuno decided to show up.

"Did you two have fun hunting?" Naruto asked not turning around.

"Very much." Kurama grinned, but it faltered seeing Naruto so tense. "You ok?"

"Fine." Naruto lord through his teeth. Yuno frowned.

"You sure?" Kurama said, the way it was said was more of a statement then a question.

"No, but now is not the time." Naruto said ending the question at that.

"We're on the clock?" Yuno changed the subject.

"Yup, which means vests and ID." Naruto said grabbing the two vests, and putting them on Kurama, and Yuno. Same with then ID'S.

"Come on. We have a meeting to go too. And Kurama put your tails away." Naruto said/told them. Kurama put 8 of his tails away grumbling about how unfair it was that he had too. Everyone in the building already knew who/what he was. But Naruto didn't want to scare the Ninjas more then they should be.

(With the Ninjas 45 minutes earlier)

A knock on the door startled to Ninjas out of their conversations. Asuma opened it to reveal Agent Hill.

"Come with me, all of you." Agent Hill said simply. The Ninjas thankful they had all long since changed into new clothes.

Agent Hill brought them to a bigger conference room where there was plenty of food for everyone

"Take your time, eat, I'll be back in an hour to take you to the meeting." Agent Hill said before walking out the door.

"Let's eat!" Kiba said as he and Akumaru already started digging into the food. The others slowly starting to as well.

(Kiba P.O.V)

I had heard everything that Naruto had said as clear as day. Naruto told Sakura that she hurt a Ninken. Though he had whispered that part of the conversation before yelling at Sakura, I knew Kakashi had heard it as well since he had winced when Naruto said, but I don't  know if anyone else had heard as well. I know Sakura would come to the wrath of Naruto some time before we leave. No one with a Ninken just let them be hurt, especially not one who didn't attack first. Agent Hill-I think- came back an hour later, and brought us to another room with the boss-Fury-.

"Thank you Agent Hill." Fury said looking at her before looking at us. "Agent Uzumaki should be here in a few minutes."

Naruto came into the room with not one but two Foxes, one on his left and one on the right. Both of them were the size of German shepherds. One was the Ninken from the day before, and the other was a new one. (Btw Yuno is black with a white tipped tail, and purple eyes). This one being a burnt orange color with bright red eyes.