Chapter 3

.............Fern........

I couldn't stop thinking about Moss no matter what I did. That kiss was so indulging. I loved every second of it. I wanted to stay home and watch Pretty Little Liars so I could stare at Spencer all day but I had school.

I brush my teeth and put my curly hair into a ponytail. I didn't feel like wasting hours to straighten  it out. I put on the regular clothes for school which was a white shirt with black pants and I walk out my dorm room to see Moss waiting for me.

"Hey, I brought you breakfast." He said and pushed a platter full of pancakes, eggs, bacon and orange juice my way. I smiled and kindly took it from him. I opened up my door and went inside to eat it. I was a few minutes early anyway so five minutes  wouldn't hurt.

"Thanks." I said as he sat on my couch and I turned on the television. We talked as I ate and gulped down my orange juice. It was so delicious.

"I don't  want to scare you or anything but have you had a taste for blood lately?" He asked me as soon I put the dish in the sink and washed my hands.

"No, why?" I asked and he sighed.

"Fern, I know you didn't take that pill."

I gasp and hold my hand over my mouth as a flashback occured.

It was the first week when we got to this school and all the humans had to have a meeting. We were all gathered in a room and each given a big pill with a cup of water to swallow it down. They told us to take this pill so we wouldn't turn into a vampire. I watched as everyone swallowed it down and I looked out the window to see vampires eagerly looking at their new prey. I didn't trust the pill so I faked like I swallowed it but I really just threw it away.

"Why do you care so much?" I asked Moss who chuckled at me but didn't give me an answer. So I kept talking. "Well we are going to be late if we don't leave right now."

"Who cares if we are late or not. I sure as hell don't." He said, relaxing on my couch.

"Well I do so get up before they kick you out like they do to some of the vampires." I say and grab my bag, walking out the dorm room and to school.

In the corner of my eye I saw Moss walking slowly behind me. He cares about not getting kicked out as much as I do.

"Wait up, you owe me." He said running to my side.

"Owe you for what?" I asked and he smiled.

"You owe me sex since I brought you breakfast." I stared at him and laughed.

"Your going to have to do more than that." I say and walk to class. I wasn't about to give up my virginity to him. Especially when all he did was buy me breakfast.

Updated: 12/24/15
Updated: 6  /  21  /  16