The Monday I get my "slave"

So, anyone remember how Moss bit Fern when she died in the hospital bed? Well if your a major vampire fan fiction fan you should know that when a vampire bites a human that the human turns into a vampire. But will that pill that Fern took get in the way of the process? Remember this because it will come in handy near the end of the story. Enjoy :)

Chapter 2:

I was sitting in my room, playing with my fingers when my best friend Rosy called me saying that her boyfriend broke up with her. I sighed and interrupted her. "Girl! You know that he wasn't shit! His stupid behind talking about he needed more! The only thing he needed more of was toothpaste because his breath smelled so bad! And oooo girl don't get me started on his big gap in his teeth." Rosy laughed and I could tell that she was thinking of her boyfriend. Wait let me rephrase that. Her ex boyfriend!

"Yeah I know Finn, but I just loved him. You know. He was my one and only, my ride or die." She sighed and chuckled. "Well I got to go eat dinner, i'll see you later Finny." She giggled when she said 'Finny' and I smiled.

"Yeah, i'll see you around." I hang up and wrap my covers around my body and look up to see Moss. He had a stern look on his face and grinned.

"Was that a girl I heard?" He said while his grin got even bigger. "My son is actually talking to girls! About time!" He patted my back and I chuckled. "Wow, i'm actually going to have grandkids from you." He sighs. "I just wish your mom was here, she would of loved to see you all grown up."

My blood boils, I hated when we talked about my mom. He always acted like he was the only one that missed her! Well he was wrong! I missed her too! "Your not the only one!" I say with tears rolling down my cheek. "At least you met her! I didn't even get to say hi!" I yell louder while running out my room and out the house. I don't know why I was getting so emotional but right when I reached the porch a small teenage boy was there waiting for someone.

"Excuse me sir, are you Finn?" He asked silently with a weak smile. He seemed scared but excited at the same time.

"Yes I am, what do you need?" I asked while wiping away a tear.

"Well I was sent here, my name is Jordan and you are supposed to be my new vampire master."

I wipe away my tears and stare at him. He wasn't like I pictured him to be. He was weak and small. I imagined him to be big and muscular or at least smelling good. Jordan smelled so bad like a rotten tomato that got dog butt on it. 

"You....you are my slave? You can barely stand." I say, trying my best not to sound rude but it come out   like that anyway. He laughed, his rib cage showing the emotion as it went up and down swiftly. He didn't even have a shirt and his pants were tattered. 

"Haven't you ever heard of never judge a book by its cover? Or do your type of vampires act like this?" He said and sat down on the porch chair. 

"Half vampires don't act like this. Your not even that strong I bet." 

"I can lift a house." 

"Well duh. Everyone can lift a dog house." I joke and he glares at him. 

"You are making me mad. I killed my old master and I can kill you too. Don't try me." He stared at me. Not even blinking. 

I back up, putting my hand on a pocket knife that was hidden under the door flap that we haven't fixed in years. "Try you? It's the other way around. I have tricks up my sleeve." 

He laughs before getting up and walking to me. I grip harder on the pocket knife and he smirks. His hand goes behind my body grabbing my hand and I panic. I take the knife and stab him. A loud shout of pain escapes his lips. His big icy green eyes stare at him. They change from pain to anger in few seconds. His eyes were no longer green but red. His hand tightened around my hand and his skin temperature turned as hot as the run. 

The pain was unbearable. Like hundreds of little scorpions stinging you at the speed of light. 

"Let go of me!" I yell at the top of my lungs. I take the knife up to the air and stab him again, this time hitting his neck and he suddenly stopped. His eyes turned back green and his body temperature went cold. He stared at me as he steadied to stay on one foot. His hand wrapped around the mark in his neck. 

"You bastard." He whispered, a trickle of blood coming out his mouth. He coughed and started walking like a drunk person in a free beer festival. He turned around and walked down the sidewalk to our mailbox where he collapsed. 

I stared at his body. I killed him. I killed my henchmen. The guy that was supposed to work for me and feed me grapes like a King. 

"What's all the damn commotion?" My brother Slater comes out and looks at me, blood covering my hands and shirt. "Please don't tell me you spilled our dinner on yourself." He said and I just stared. My eyes were big and it felt like I couldn't hear a word he said. 

"I...i....I killed him." 

He looks at me sideways. "Killed who?" He shakes me and I look over at the mailbox but his body wasn't there. 

"He isn't there. He's not there....." I kept staring and my brother stared at me like I was crazy. 

"What are you talking about?" 

"Nothing...." 

The rest of the day was weird. Moss and Slater thought I was weird and so did I. Maybe I just needed a walk or to visit Moms grave. I haven't been there in a while. I grab my bag and head to the cemetery. I walk around until I found a tree. Dad buried her here fifteen years ago when we were just babies. He told us how he cried and cried and didn't want to leave her but he had to take care of us. He didn't want to lose us either. 

I walk up to her gave. "Mom..." I stare at her tombstone. "I wish I could meet you and hug you. I seen pictures of you and your so pretty. I always knew where I get my looks. Just come visit me for a month. That's all I ask for." A tear runs down my cheek into the dirt and I let other fall too. I kissed the tombstone, not caring about the germs or bugs. "I love you mom." I say and grab my bag, walking off.