Chapter_16

Moss POV
I get home and hear crying from the bathroom. I immediately go there and bust open the door to see Fern lying near the sink.
"What's wrong babe?" I asked her.
She stared at me all teary eyed then she slapped me. "I saw you kiss that red head chick! You cheated on me for some bimbo!"
She stormed out and grabbed her bag.
I chased after her and she kicked and screamed. "Moss, I swear to god that if you keep following me that I'm going to kill Slater, Finn and me."
I stop in my tracks and frowned. Why would she say that?
"I'm not going to stop chasing you because I love you." I say.
"If you loved me you wouldn't have broken my heart!" She pulls out a kitchen knife and cuts her stomach.
My eyes turn dark reddish to the sight of blood. I go over to her and lick it all up then close the gap. "Just because I hurt you doesn't mean you have to hurt our kids." I whisper into her ear.
She pushes me off of her and runs to the top of the dorm building while shouting: "Yes I do!"
I was afraid of what she might do so I run after her but somehow a pregnant women was faster then a vampire.
She reaches the top and goes to the edge. "Fern!" She looks back at me as she stands two inches away from the ledge.
"What?!"
"Please don't do this, I love you with all my heart and I will never cheat on you again."
She looks down then back at me.
She smiles and bends down to whisper in my ear.
"Your too late." Then she jumps off the building and the only thing I can see is her fragile body falling right onto bricks, stone and glass.