Chapter_10

Two weeks later
Moss POV

I was working hard to pay the bills and stay hiding. I was more worried about Fern though because in a vampire and human relationship they kill the human first. So I taught Fern to shoot a gun because if they come on our property it is self defense.

After my 12 hour shift I get home to our small house near the river and Fern was in just some under wear. She walked over to me and pushed me onto the couch then got on top of me.

"How was work?" She asked, kissing my neck. I put my hands on her ass and squeeze.

"Exhausting." I replied and she bit my neck, a slight moan went out my mouth.

"I missed you." She kissed down my chest and bit my stomach, leaving a hickey.

"I missed you too." Another moan left my lips. Even though we been living in this apartment  for two weeks, we never made love.

She pulled down my pants and boxers before taking out my erected penis. Her hand and mouth worked at the same time as I was moaning and grabbing onto the sheets. My head rolled back and forth as she put my cock in between her boobs and went up and down.

"Oh my God." I moaned. "Babe put your mouth on it."

And she did but before she could go all the way down I came in her mouth.

She swallowed it all in three big gulps and my head rested on the couch.

"That was amazing." I said and she smiled.

"How about round two?" She smirked.

"Of course."

Within a couple of seconds I was erect again and she wasted no time to put my dick  in her tight wet pussy. She let out a loud gasp as it entered her and started rolling her hips. I started moving mine too and we were both just moaning with pleasure.

She started going faster and I followed. My hands went on her hips, bouncing her even more.

Her eyes rolled back as the wet sound of her pussy and our skin hitting together got louder and louder.

But I couldn't resist anymore and I came inside her again as she came on my dick.

I panted and laid back as she laid on top of me. This was the life..