Chapter_14

Fern POV

I smile as Moss gets home from meeting with some of his friends. "How was your day my sweet?" I asked while hugging him.

"It was perfect." He answered. I smiled and kissed him but his lips smelled like he kissed someone else.

I frown but shake my head. Moss would never cheat on me...or would he?

I smile and point to the kitchen table. "I made some dinner if your still hungry babe." I say while cleaning up the dirty dishes.

"Thanks but I already ate." He says while turning on the new Tv he brought like a week ago since he broke his last one.

"Oh." I sit next to him and lean on his shoulder. He smelt like perfume....flowery perfume. "Were any girls there?" I asked suspiciously.

He laughed then kissed my forehead. "I would never cheat on you, I love you."

I smiled and snuggled next to him. I knew that he would never cheat on me.

"Well I'm going to bed, me and some friends are going to the movies early in the morning tomorrow."

"Your going out with them again? What about time for me and you?" I say with a puppy dog face.

He smiled and kissed me passionately. "Don't worry, I already made plans for us." He says while kissing my neck.

"Good, I can't wait."
He smiled and left to sleep while I ate and cleaned up.