chapter ten

-chapter ten-
( ★彡 For her and only her.  )

"WHAT?" Peter said as he turned around "no no no, you have to come with me."
Peter always felt like ara gave him a reason to keep fighting, for her. It was easier when she is by his side, fighting with him.

"Peter, look, I'm sorry, but you guys can't reach my dad, it's movie night and you know what means?" Ara asked and peter just shrugged "He turns his phone off! In this case, someone will have to talk to him in person."
Ara was disappointed to leave him but she felt like he didn't need any help with this
Ara got out the car and gave him a hug, she pulled away, but still holding onto his hands.

She didn't ever wanna let go.

"Please, be safe." Ara said then kissed him on his gloved cheek. "I know you can do this."

Peter was mentally screaming and his heart fluttering with love.

Ara gave his hand a small squeeze then backed away a bit, she flashed him a small smile and whipped out her staff and started jumping away.

"I'll do anything for you..." peter mumbled subconsciously, he started to run towards the building, ara's words replayed over and over again.
He shook out his nerves and took a deep breath.
'You can do this.'
And with that thought climbed up and found a way in quietly.

Ara's situation..

Ara didn't know if she should alert her bestfriends of the current situation.
She of course just wanted them to have a normal homecoming but she was sure they would love to help out.
She shook her head as she continue to jump off from building to building.
"Plankton, call isabella." Ara said to her ai.
Yes, she heard that peter named his Karen and wanted matching names, so Karen and plankton from spongebob are THE iconic duo of bikini bottom, not spongebob and patrick.

"Hello? Hello? Ara, where the hell are you? You ran out with peter." Isabella said over the phone, music was booming from her side.
"I need help." Ara said as she continued to jump, her hair messy hair still dancing in the wind.
"What from getting fucked by peter?" Malina snorted, trying not to spit her drink all over the floor.
Ara immediately blushed and shook her head.
"Malina!" Isabella exclaimed and hit her girlfriend.
"Uh, no! Liz's dad is that bird dude and he's trying to steal dad's fucking things on the plane." Ara said, she was trying to go as fast as she can but jumping from building to building isn't that fast.
"Bird dude is Liz's dad?!" Malina exclaimed, ara rolled her eyes. "Yes, keep up!" Ara responded.
"Uh, okay, give us peter's location and we'll help." Isabella said, as she walked out the school, going down the steps.
"Alright, hurry." Ara said and ended the call.

"Plankton, can you give peter's location to isabella?" Ara asked her ai quickly.
It's not that she didn't think he was weak, she just didn't want him to get hurt.
she finally reached her apartment.

Ara landed on her balcony and opened the door, she went into the living to see her father with pepper and legs behind him.

"Ara, what the hell are you doing here?"

Ara nervously laughs.

"Uh...the man who brought me to homecoming is currently trying to steal your things on the moving plane."