chapter five

-chapter five-
( ★彡 stuck with you )

ARA Walked into her hotel room setting down her stuff. She was already in her suit that was covered with a long hoodie.
she opened her phone and saw the hotel peter was staying at. she got a taxi and knocked on the door. she heard shuffling and rolled her eyes.
"Dude no you answer it!"
"You do it mr I'm totally suspicious!"
Ara rolled her eyes at the bickering.
"Guys come on it's me ara." she said loudly and peter pulled the door open.
she immediately walked in.
"Woah how did you get here?" peter asked.
"Took a jet." Ara said casually as she took off her hoodie. "Oh wow, cool suit." ned said
"thanks." she said then looked at what peter was doing. "What are you doing?" Ara asked as she sat next to ned on the bed.
"I'm. Removing the tracker from my suit so mr stark doesn't find out about it." Peter said to her as he looked carefully for it. she nodded as she looked at ned's laptop. "Alright, happy, Enjoy tracking this..lamp." He said as she put the little device on the lampshade.
"There's a ton of other subsystems in here.."  ned  said as they came up on the screen.
"But they're all disabled by the training wheels protocol." ned said, snorting at the name. ara also snorted. "What?" Peter said and immediately stopping what he was doing and leaned over ara's legs to see ned's laptop.
"Training wheels protocol? Turn it off." Peter said.
"What? No, I'm pretty sure it's there for a reason." Ara said as she looked at peter.

"I don't think that's a good idea, they're blocked for a reason." Ned said. Peter got up and jumped on the other bed.
"Come on, man, I don't need training wheels." Peter whined. "I'm sick of him treating me like a kid all the time, it's not cool." Peter said slapping his hands on his sides. "But you are a kid." Ara and ned said at the same time. "Yeah, a kid who can stop a bus with his bare hands." Peter said to the two, ara rolled her eyes. "Peter, I just don't think this is a great idea. I mean, what if this is illegal?" Ned asked and ara shook her head. "Definitely illegal." She said to him.
"Look, please, this is my chance to prove myself. I can handle it, guys. Come on." Peter said giving specifically ara the puppy dog eyes. "I really don't feel like this is a good idea-" ned started but go cut off by peter "The guy in the chair." He said to ned who ara looked inbetween the two. "Don't do that.." Ned said
"come on.." peter said. Ned pressed a key on his laptop and a light spread throughout the spidey suit.
"Can't Avoid the puppy dog eyes, right?" Ara said to ned as peter put on his spider-man suit in the bathroom. Ara put on her hoodie which peter zipped up his jacket and put his hood over his head, ara did the same thing.

"I'll meet you at the front." Ara said to peter and waved to ned and jumped out the window.

she waited by the bus and saw peter jump from the building and grabbed her and jumped on a random truck with a bunch of cars.

"One hundred meters from destination and closing."
Ara looked at peter.
"Is that your uh what's it called? ai?" Ara asked.
"I guess." He said
"Jump now." She heard from his suit and jumped with him.
"Why is their secret lair in a gas station? That's so lame." Peter whispered which made ara laugh but she quickly covered it up. "Yo ai I haven't given a name to yet. give me ears on the conversation." she said quietly to her ai.
"woah they're in a middle of a heist.. I could catch them red-handed. This is awesome." peter said loudly enough that ara could hear. She looked up at him and rolled her eyes.
"Okay, I'm gonna get more closer so I can see what's happening." Peter said as ara nodded.
"Would you like me to engage enhanced combat mode?" The ai asked peter in which ara's eyes widened.
" uh 'enhanced combat mode'? Yeah." Peter said as ara was flinging her arms around to not say it.
"activating instant kill mode."
"No no no, I don't wanna kill anybody."
"Deactivating instant kill mode."
Ara rolled her eyes and made her way over to the roof of the gas station.
she saw peter land flat on his face. Ara slapped a hand over her mouth as he stumbled, she tried not to laugh.
Peter shot another web which was a taser web, which made the lights flicker. Ara facepalmed as he ran from it, he climbed up by ara.
"No- just- you choose." Peter said to his ai as they both looked at the sky which they saw the bird man. "That's him.." they both mumbled.
Peter grabbed ara and swung and landed quietly on the truck. "Woah.." ara said as she touched the glowy barrier with her gloved hands.
suddenly the dude came up and peter decided to yell making ara roll her eyes from under her mask. "Hey, big bird. This doesn't belong to you!" Peter yelled then he looked at the two teens.
"Oh god." they both said the dude looked at them and attached his wings and dive for them. Ara flipped over him along with peter.
peter tried to web the flying dude but it didn't work. "What was that?!" Ara asked as she avoided hits from the dude. The bird guy throws peter towards ara which they both fall into the truck.
the truck stops suddenly and knocks out ara and peter.