chapter eight

-chapter eight-
( ★彡 homecoming ride.  )

"ARE YOU GOING TO HOMECOMING?"
Ara kept hearing that questions every minute of today. I mean was she really gonna go? Malina and Isabella are going as a couple but ara has no idea if she wants to go as a third-wheeler or with someone who just wanted to take her so they can hopefully meet her father and just be with a rich girl.
"Yo Ara! You waiting for me to ask you? Sorry, babe, already got someone hotter." Parker yelled as she walked by.
Ara continued to walk but faster, for his safety.

She soon heard a bell for fifth period, which she still had but went into the bathroom first.

The halls were empty, the quietness was soothing.

she was on her way towards her class but it seemed like she was walking slow because of her phone.

She was currently approaching the school trophy case. She saw peter walk out from a door.

"Oh hey." Peter stopped in his tracks, seeing her.

"Hey." Ara said and smiled, she put her phone in her back pocket.
"I was just going to class but it seems like the universe wanted me to run into you." She said as she walked towards the trophy case.

"you sound like Luna Lovegood." Peter said as he laughed, which made ara laugh with him.
"Hey, I'm sorry about you know..." ara said as peter nodded.
"It's fine, it's not your fault."
It really wasn't ara's fault but she still felt bad to see him get yelled at.

"I should be the one who's sorry I dragged you into everything and...hopefully I didn't get you in trouble I really didn't mean-"

"It's fine peter. You didn't do anything...it was my choice." Ara said with a smile.
Peter smiled and looked at his hands.
"So, are you going to homecoming?" Ara asked him.
"I'm not sure, honestly." Peter said "I'm sure you have a date already-"

"Actually, I don't. I mean a lot of people have asked me but...I can tell they just want to take me for popularity..besides I really want a certain person to ask me." Ara said trying to give him the hint.

"Oh, well whoever this person is must be crazy to still haven't asked them-" Peter got cut off by something unexpected.

"It's you." Ara said suddenly, peter's eyes widened. Ara cleared her throat. "I wanted you to ask me.." Ara said now being the one who looked at the floor.
"I...do you want to go to homecoming with me?" Peter asked and ara smiled and looked at him.

"I would love to." Ara said, she then hugged him and walked away quickly, making her way to class.

The evening of

Ara finished her makeup and double checked her hair. "Babe, you look so gorgeous!" She heard isabella said to malina as she walked out ara's bathroom with her dress on. ara smiled at two bestfriends cuteness.
"It's kinda weird that you two were at each other's throats everyday but now you're a cute couple." Ara said as she put on her heels.
Malina and Isabella just laughed and walked out of her room.
She heard the doorbell and quickly checked herself out in the full-size mirror.
she heard the front door open and made her way out her bedroom door.
"Mr. stark! I-I didn't know you were-"
"Wow."
Ara smiled at peter who was now standing there with shock.
"You look..good really good."
Pepper walked out of the kitchen to see ara.
"Aww, ara you look gorgeous!" Pepper said as she hugged ara.
"Thanks." Ara said, hugging her back.
"we gotta get pictures." Pepper said and went into the kitchen and grabbed her phone.
"Oh also we're going with liz and her date." Isabella said as she got up.
"Oh who's driving?" Ara asked.
"Her father." Isabella said as she smoothed out her dress.
Ara hooked peter's arm with his as pepper came back.
"Smile!" Pepper exclaimed as tony smiled at his daughter.
"Alright now you two." Pepper said to isabella and malina who happily took peter and ara's place.

"Did you come with liz's father?" Ara asked, as they walked to the side.
"Oh, no, i didn't even know he was our ride." Peter said as ara nodded.
"Hey guys, we should start going. Liz just texted me." isabella said as she put her phone away.
"Alright." Ara said as they made their way towards the door.
Ara hugged her father and pepper by the door and made their way towards the elevators.

2 minutes later.

The teens walked out the lobby to see liz waiting by her car and on her phone.
"Liz you look so pretty!" Isabella exclaimed as they hugged. "You guys look gorgeous! Peter you look handsome." Liz said with a smile and Isabella started to ramble about how sorry she was to keep them waiting.

"Let's get this show on the road shall we?"
The teens looked to see liz's dad, but to peter it was that man from the ferry. Ara smiled and the girls started to pile in the car.
"ara, that's the guy from the ferry." peter whispered and looked at peter as she got in.
She gave him a 'are you serious?' look and he nodded.

Well this is gonna be a hell of a ride.