chapter four

-chapter four-
(  ★彡 the plan? )

ARA Layed on the ground with her arms crossed and tail hanging trying to find some type of heat.

"And then he just, like, swooped down like a monster and he picked me up, and took me up like a thousand feet and just dropped me." Exclaimed peter
"Then i saw this one!" He said motioning to ara.
She rolled her eyes.
"How's your find me? Did you put a tracker in my suit or something?" Peter asked.

"I put everything in this suit, including this heater."
"That's better. Thanks." He said.
"so you're just gonna leave me hanging?!" exclaimed ara.
"I don't even know how to...how did that even happen?!" Peter asked, ara rolled her eyes and took a deep breath.
"Just dry me off." She said to him. he went near her and ara got dry enough to transform back, Peter took his place on the monkey bar ball.
"What were you two thinking?" Asked tony who the two teens thought was in the suit.
"Dad-"
"The guy with wings is the source of the weapons. I gotta take him down." Peter said.
"AHEM..we." ara corrected.
peter nodded.

"Take him down now, huh? Crockett, there's are people who handle this sort of thing." Tony said.
"The Avengers?" Peter asked quickly.
"No no no, This is a little below their pay grade." Tony said making ara roll her eyes.

"Anyway, mr. stark, you didn't have to come all the way out here. I had that, i was fine." Peter said.
"oh, I'm not here." tony said and make the face of the suit open. Ara's eyes widened.
"Thank god this place have WiFi or you two would be toast right now. Thank Ganesh while you're at it." Tony said.
"Wait do you can't see?!" Exclaimed ara.
"You can't see her-" Peter started but got cut off by ara yelling.
"Shut the fuck up peter!"
Peter looked confused as tony continued talking.
"No, and language! Look, forget he flying vulture guy, please." Tony said Peter and ara both said "why?!" at the same time.
"Why? Because I said so!" yelled tony.
Ara huffed.
"sorry, I'm talking to teenagers." they heard tony say to someone on the other side of the phone.

"Stay close to the ground. Build up your game helping little people, like that lady that bought you the churro." said tony, ara crossed her arms and looked over to peter.
"You got a churro?!" She exclaimed.
"Well-"
"Can't you just be a friendly...neighborhood spider-man? and ara what did I tell you about just staying on little petty crimes? Like someone stealing a bike. Be a friendly neighborhood mini iron-man-" Tony got cut off by ara.
"For the last time dad, It's verse! and I'm not gonna be a mini iron-man, maybe you can give that title to keva." Ara said looking up at the suit.
Peter just shook his head.
"But I'm ready for more than that now." Peter said.
"No you're not." Tony said and closed the face part of the suit.
"That's not what you thought when I took on captain america!" Peter exclaimed making ara snap her head towards peter.
"You fought Steve?!" She exclaimed then looked at the suit. "And I didn't even get to know what was going on?!" ara asked, now pacing the ground. "trust me, kid. if cap wanted to lay you out, he would've. and you, ara. You were busy moving out." Tony said, ara just rolled her eyes in response.

"Listen to me, if you two come across these weapons again, call happy." He said.
ara and peter soon heard a sound of a car,
"Are you driving?" Peter and ara both asked.
"You know, it's never too early to start thinking about college.i got some pull at MIT. End call." Tony finished.

"Wait dad we're not done-"
"No, I don't need to go to-"

"Mr stark is no longer connected." said the suit and flew away.