chapter two

-chapter two-
( ★彡 Powers? )

SWEAT DRIPPED FROM Ara's forhead as she tried to flip natasha over but Natasha easily dogged the girl trying to trip her but ara jumped up and she landed back on the floor.

Ara was currently at the avenger headquarters before school started that day. They were about to move buildings so she wanted to get one last training session with nat.

"Yo, did tony talk to you about that water thing in the building?" Rhodey yelled.
Ara looked over at the sound of water. She suddenly got tripped and pinned to the ground.

"what's going on with you today?" Natasha started. "First, you're spacing out and now you're not focusing." Natasha finished as she got up and off the cushioned mat to drink some water as ara layed there and rolled her eyes.

Rhodey left after the both shook their heads.

"I'm fine. It's just-" Ara started but quickly got cut off by nat.

"Is it that new apartment? God I told tony not to bother you about that-"

"No! The new apartment...is fine, it's just everything with spider-man! He's always trying to one up me!" Ara said as she sat up, her legs spreaded.

"I mean last night, There was your normal house robbery and I was about to take down one of these dudes and spidershit just had to swing in and kick them down!" Ara said rolling her eyes at the memory.

Natasha laughed as she refilled her bottle of water.
"Sounds like someone has a little competition with this kid." Nat said then drank the cold water.

Ara filled the cup of water careful not to accidentally spill some on herself and grabbed a straw sticking in the icey water.

"Pff yeah, like he's even coming close to competition." Ara said as she sipped.

She glanced at the time on the clock.
'5:14am?! It's gonna take me like two hours to take a bath and get dressed!' she thought.

"I'm gonna go get ready for school!" She told nat.
"Okay! Have a good day at school....I guess." Nat said but Ara was already racing out the room and down the hall.

In the tub.

It's been an hour since she got in the tub. Her tail hanging over the fairly big tub.
She's been trying to figure out a way to get out.

Ara looked that clock in her old that currently read '6:13am'

Her soapy hands grabbed onto the ends of the tub and she tried to lift herself up but her tail was super heavy.

"God I need to lift weights more..." ara mumbled to herself.

She pushed super hard and rolled out onto the floor.

Her long hair wet hair grazed the floor.
The towel she was on was now wet.
She looked at her surroundings.
'Grab the dryer and make all that noise and risk being caught or try to skimmy over to the other side of my sink and grab the towels in the bottom cabinets.' She thought.
She looked at the cabinet then at the hair dryer that layed on her counter.