chapter one

-chapter one-
(  ★彡 fishtails? )

ARA BLINKED RAPIDLY AT The shimmering tail she just grew when she tried to wash her hands.

She was currently in her apartment her father bought her in queens. Since Steve and he were having a fight, he didn't wanna risk his daughters getting hurt.

She started to hyperventilate as she reached for her phone that was on top of the counter. she struggled but finally got it.
she started to text her best friends that were in the group chat she made.

"shit..." ara said as she set her phone down, looking something that could help.

keva was currently out hanging out at the mall with her friends, so ara thanked thor she wasn't there.

she heard the doorbell ring, shortly after she heard the door open.

"bro did you forget we have a key!?" Bella Said as ara heard her two best friends walk in.

"I 'ma dumbass, you should know this by now," Malina said.

"Guys I'm in the bathroom!" ara said as she reached for the doorknob.

they opened the white wooden door before she could touch the knob.

"damn bitch! look at your skin! water did that?" Malina said as she looked at ara on the ground.

Bella slapped her on her arm as ara gave Malina a 'really' look.

"what do we do?!" Bella said panicking, she looked at Malina.

"have you ever watched a mermaid movie in your life? bitch we need to dry her." Malina said as she grabbed towels from the closet across from the bathroom door.

ara sighed as she looked at her tail, asking herself questions.

why me? maybe this has something to do with mako island. WHAT IF MALINA AND BELLA HAVE A TAIL?

as they were all drying her tail, she asked a question that scared them.

"what if you guys have tails?" Ara asked as her legs came back suddenly.

Bella dropped the towel, her eyes widen.

"no- we couldn't- we don't," Bella said as Ara got up and Malina ran into the kitchen. Ara and Bella walked into ara's room. they both sat on the bed, Bella being close to the front of the bed felt water splash on her. she opened her eyes to Malina smiling.

a few seconds later Bella grew a tail the same color as ara.

"Holy shit..." Malina said as she splashed water on herself
"mal-" Ara said but got cut off by her falling onto her floor.
Bella was internally screaming inside as she looked at the huge tail.
"Are you k-kidding!" she half yelled, stuttering through a few words.

"um.... so like how does it feel?" Ara asked the two girls.

"Awesome!"