Lets Go to the Beach

( Part 1)

~Sydney's POV~

Things were going great with the boys, we hung out at their place and got to know each other better. Things have also been going great with Harry, we've gone to the movies and flirted a little. I actually think he likes me so things couldn't be better.

Today the boys and us girls are going to a privite beach to surf and hangout. Cassie is finally able to come with us so i hope the boys like her. I had slept over at Cassie's house so we would just drive to the boys hotel together and the girls would just meet us there. We both changed then got in my car to go.

Once we got there we were welcomed by the boys with hellos and hugs. I introduced everyone to Cassie.

"Boys, this is my friend Cassie"

"HI CASSIE!" Yelled Louis.

"Haha hi guys" she said

"So are we ready to go?" I asked

"Yep everyones here and Zayns already down there waiting for us" Harry said and smiled at me.

We all squiezed into the car a drove down to Malibu. Once we got there we all un packed out stuff and grabbed our boards and went to catch up with Zayn. 

"Hey guys!" yelled Zayn.

"Hey Zayn" I said and gave him a hug, we had been talking a lot more lately after what happend.

"This is my friend Cassie" I said pointing to her. I could litteraly see his eyes light up as he walked over to her and said "Hey, Im Zayn its nice to meet you" with a flirtatious smile.

"Cassie" she said with the same smile.

We all sat around for awhile till Niall said, "Lets go in the water!"

"Yeah lets do it" Harry said walking over to me slowly.

"What do you think your doing" I asked

"Oh... nothing" he said very suspiciously. Then he picked me up as I yelled at him.

"HARRY LET ME GO I SWEAR ILL GO IN LET ME DOWN!" 

"Ok fine but you have to go in"

"I will let me just take my clothes off"

"Thats what she said" laughed Louis

"Yes Louis that is what she said...very mature" said Harry running to the water with Niall followed by the rest of the boys.

I slipped off my clothes and turned around to mouthes wide open.

~Harry's POV~ 

I was laughing with Niall in the water when I noticed Sydney turn around. My jaw dropping, and so did the other boys. Wow, shes perfect, I can't believe I have found the perfect girl. Shes beautiful. Snap out of it Harry shes walking down here, act.. cool..

~Sydney's pov~

"What are you boys looking at?"

"Nothing oh nothing" said Louis " I have a girlfriend I have a girlfriend" I could hear Louis saying to himself.

Harry came up behind me and snaked his hands behind my back.

"Since when do you have a belly ring" he asked

"Since I was 16"

"Well, it looks very VERY good and so do you" he said with a smile.

"Thanks love" I said a pecked him on the check before splashing him with water.

"You do realize you have just started a war, correct?" said Harry

"I dont know if I would call you losing a war but I guess if you want" I said.

"You are going down" he said before splashing me. It was back and forth and we were getting closer and closer then finally he grabbed me and carryed me out farther in the water. We were laughing so hard and splashing each other when I said "Harry! I cant stand anymore"

"Its ok i got you" he said, allowing me to wrap my legs around hims hips. I leaned back and looked at the sky and when I looked back down I saw Harry staring at me.

"What is there something on my face" I asked

Then he dunked me back down so I was under water and when I came back up I splashed him, I didnt realize how close our bodies were to each other until my nose was practically touching his.

We looked into each others eyes then down at their lips and slowly moved forward. When our lips finally met, it was like magic, not the stupid fireworks that they talk about of tv, but actual magic, like electricitly was running across our lips. This kiss was getting deeper and deeper, and so were we. Once Harry couldn't stand anymore we stopped and looked at each other, leaning our forheads against each other.

"Sydney" 

"Yes Harry" at this point we were backed up enough to look into each others eyes and eye level.

"I think I'm falling for you" he said

"I feel the same way"

"I know we've only known each other for a few weeks, but we have a conncection, a bond. You are perfect in everyway humanly possible. Your the most beautiful girl I know, your funny and sweet, and you make me happy. Sydney, will you be my girlfriend?."

"Yes Harry, of course I would love to." I said with a smile and leaned in to kiss him. Once we pulled apart we started walking in, holding hands. I think everyone saw what happend and knew what was going on but they just smiled at us.

"Does anyone know where Cassie went" Ronny asked as she was leaning against Nialls chest.

"I think she went over there" said Liam, pointing toward to lifegurard stand stand.

I walked over there and was faced with two pepople in the middle of an extreme make out session. I then noticed it was Zayn and Cassie.

"Really Cassie, it had to happen this fast?" i asked.

"The heart wants what the heart wants" she said contiuning her hook up sesh.

I walked back and Danielle asked "Did you find her?" Dani and I had become pretty close now that we were all together all the time.

"Yes, and I found Zayn"

"Really, already?" asked El.

"Thats what I said"

"Well does anyone want to go for a surf?" asked Louis

"Meeee" I said grabbing my board and putting my wet suit on.

Niall, Ronny, and Harry joined us and we went off. The surf was good that day so we speant a good amount of time out there. When we came back everyone was starving. We got in the car and went to in an out........

*** I hope you guys are liking it so far, i'll put the second part up soon!***