You'll Never Guess Who We Saw

**** Spelling and grammer still suck, and this chapter isn't too exciting but i have to find a way to put charactors in and kinda get the begining started Enjoy! <3****

~Sydney's POV~

Two days after my little run in with Harry freakin Styles, I planned to go out for dinner with my friend Eleanor Calder because I havn't seen her in awhile. We met a few years back when I thought I wanted to be a model and we happend to go to the same class and ended up becoming close friends. She keep modeling and recently had to go out of the country for a modeling job. I was so excited because I missed her so much and couldn't wait to hear how everythings been.

I got to the place we were eating at and grabbed us a table. I only had to wait a few minutes before I heard her come in.

"Oh my god Syd!" she exclaimed.

"El!! you look beautiful I missed you so much!"

"Your the one that looks beautiful I bet you have the boys linning up to talk to you" she said playfully

"Nope, I wish" I said.

"Same old Sydney, in denial of her beautifulness"

"Oh shut up and tell me how you've been, how was your trip?"

"It was amazing Australia was so great I didn't want to leave!"

"Ugh I always meant to go back, I just never could."

"Ok well us Ronny, and Cassie need to go somewhere soon, I've learned to hate Beverly Hills, so many lies, so many fake people, everyones always hidding something"

I looked down at my wrists and was reminded once again of the pain that caused me to cut in the first place. I never told Eleanor about them because I didn't need nor want anyone elses simpacthy. I've seen her look at them before but when she would look up to my face questionally I would always look away.

"Yeah, everyone has their secrets"

"So how have Ronny and Cassie been? I thought they were supposed to be here?"

"They have been good! Nothing too crazy has happend to them, you know boys, drama, parents. And Ronny had to go out to dinner with her parents and her grandma and Cassie agreed to go on a double date awhile ago so she couldn't get out of it. But all of you are sleeping over at my house tommarow so you guys can catch up then"

"Sounds great!"

As our dinner contiuned, we told each other everything that has been going on whithin the past months, I told her about things here and she told me about her job in australia.

"Did you meet any hot Aussie guys" I said and winked at her.

"I found a few but they were all dicks, you know, men."

I laughed at her and we kept talking for what seemed like hours till she gasped and said,

"Oh my fuckin god"

"El what is it?"

"Har, har, Harry, Styles just walked in" her eyes were wide with shock.

I turned around and accidentally made perfect eye contact with Harry.

~Harry's POV~

Lou wanted to go to dinner so we left our hotel and drove to the first one we saw. As I walked in I looked around at the place and accidentally made eye contact with a very familiar face. A smiled spread across my face as I walked over to her.

~Sydney's POV~

 I smiled and he smiled back and before I knew it he had walked to our table and said,