Five Years Later

Chapter 2 Glamorous

Five years later...

~Sydney's POV~

I've got my sun glasses, my purse, my phone and my keys, I'm ready to go. I exit my large room and walk down my never ending halway till I get to the marble staircase and walk into the kitchen. I grab a Snaple and say hi to our maid before I leave. I always liked Mary because in the five years since my father got transferred to Beverly Hills, Mary, our house keeper, has always been there for me when my parents wern't. I jumped into the Red Ford Mustang Convertible that my parents had bought me when they missed my Junior graduation a few years ago. 

I was on my way to meet up with my best friends Cassie and Ronny at a small café around Beverly. I parked my car outside and went in to see my friends. I saw them sitting in the outside patteo so I walked over to their table which they both were already at. Ronny glanced up from her menu and saw me out of the corrner of her eye. She excitedly jumped up to hug me and so did Cassie. I hadn't seen them in two weeks becuase we had all been on vacation at the same time. I sat down in my chair and brushed a strand of my long blond hair behind my ear and smiled at my friends.

***Pictures of the Outfits are on the side!!***

"I missed you guys so much, my trip was so boring without you guys!" I told my buddies.

"We missed you too! For the rest of the summer we are all hanging out!" exclaimed Cassie.

"Sydney, guess what" said Ronny.

"This should be good" i sighed" what is it"

"I GOT TWO PICKLES I GOT TWO PICKLES I GOT TWO PICKLES TODAY, HEY HEY" Ronny sang to me right as I was taking a sip of my drink, which I ended up choking on from laughing.

"Ronny, you can't do that when I'm drinking or I'll spit it out on you" I warned Ronny.

We all were laughing and having a good time catching up when Cassie said,

"Ew the sluts are back in town and looking more plastic than ever,"

We all looked across the street to see Chloe, Andy, and Alexa walking towards the place we were at, their boobs practically hanging out of their shirts.

"Oh no here comes Chloe" Ronny said in her weird but hilarious impertionation of some video she saw online voice, she has way too much free time.

"Oh hey guys, crazy seeing you guys here" said Chloe in a fake smile.

"Yeah pretty cray cray" I said and got a few giggles from Ronny and Cassie.

"You guys are too funny" Andy said  sarcasticlly causeing us to roll our eyes at how annoying she was. 

"Did you guys get invited to Noah's party tomarrow?" asked Alexa, expecting a no they chuckeled to themselves.

"Wow Alexa that was a really funny joke, im just dying inside, by the way ever heard of a shirt, its used to cover up you fake tits" said Cassie, Alexa madeout with Cassie's boyfriend once so Cassie has always had a special space in her heart for hating Alexa.

"Obviously we are going to the party, Noahs my brother and we were the first to get invited" said Ronny.

"Then I guess we will see you tomarrow" they all fake smiled at us making me want to puke.

When they left we immediatly started talking about them. After we let out all our anger against them we started making plans to get together before the party so we could dress together. This also gave us time to hear about Ronny's boyfriend Landan, he had blue eyes and short brown hair and played lacross. It seemed like Ronny really liked him and I was so happy for her considering her last boyfriend ended up being gay. We all had a laugh about it but I could tell she was dissapointed.

Once we said our goodbye I got in my car and started to head home. Once I was almost home What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction came on the radio and like any other teenage girl I started singing  my heart out. All three of us were fans of the boys, we weren't crazy but did know all their songs and some other things about their lives. Actually I take that back, Ronny was a little crazy about them. Once when we were in her kitchen making food and One Thing came on she dropped the pans she was holding causeing food to fly everywhere and started screaming "OMG MY BOYFRIENDS ARE SINGING" and starting dancing like a freak, but thats why I loved her!

"That was What Makes You Beautiful by One direction also know as Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Harry Styles we will be right back with more music" said the radio person.

Harry Styles..... why did that name always sound so familiar, everytime I hear it, it rings a bell in my head but I can never figure out why. I thought to myself.

Once I got home I changed into my shorts and a short but bagy t-shirt and went on Tumblr and started listening to music. I was in the middle of Coldplay's song Fix You when I realized how tired I was. As I was drifting off I thought again about the name Harry Styles, why can't i think of why I know that name! I huffed to myself in frustration and feel alseep.

****Hello people thank you for reading, it really means alot! I'm going to have Harrys POV up soon so keep reading! <3 ****