Save Me From Myself ~Harry Styles Fan Fiction~

*****Hey guys! This is my first book so please keep and open mind <3 I'll try to upload as much as I can! I appreciate feedback and I would love to hear from you all! By the way, I am awful at spelling and grammer so... bare with me :)****

Chapter 1 Rain Hides Tears

~Sydney's POV~

I  was racing down the street, running as fast as i could from nothing at all. The rain was pouring but I didn't even notice.There way a burning in my legs that made me feel like I was going to pass out, but I kept on going. I finally got to where I was supposed to be, the bridge. 

I was bawling my eyes out, I could not take the pain and embarrassment anymore, I had to end things here and now. My wrists were a dark red and and still bleeding. I will never understand why people had to be so mean, I had done nothing wrong, but yet they still made me feel like shit every day. When I say they I am talking about the "popular" kids at my school. I guess I didn't realize the down sides of having a Facebook at my age until it opened up a whole new way for me to be bullyed.

Hi, I'm Sydney Carson, I live in London, originally from Austrailia so I have and Aussie accent, and I am about to end my pain once and for all.

I stood up on the barrier that blocked the sidewalk, from the deep depths of the cold, dark water below the bridge. 

As I was looking down to admire the cold nothingness of the water, I heard something from behind me.

"Don't jump, please don't", said a small curly haired boy about my age, 13.

"Why? What do you care you probably have a perfect life with a perfect family and perfect friends, you don't know anything about me, you don't understand why I am doing this" I said harshy, I didn't mean to come off so rude to this complete stranger that was trying to save my life, but this was a hard decision to make and I did not want to have any second thoughts.

"I realize I don't know you, but this is a once in a life time choice that you can never take back, once you jump your gone" said the boy.

As I starred at the boy i realized how gorgeous his eyes were, wait, getting off topic, I had to finish this.

"Just leave, everybody else has, no one will even miss me" I said calmy to him.

"Your parents and your friends will miss you" this boy was trying to reason with me.

"My parents don't give two fucks where I am, and as far as friends, I don't think the one I have will miss me very much, she will get over it." I said to the brown haired boy.

"Well I'm sorry about what you are going through, but this is a bad decision, you are a beautiful, young girl with much potential, you are far to young to kill yourself, things will get better, I bet my life on it" I didn't understand why this boy cared so much about me, I don't even know him.

But as I was thinking this I said,"You think I'm beautiful?"

"Most beautiful I have ever seen in my life, now would you please step down from that ledge, {A/N, mentally singing the jumper by Third Eye Blind ;)} you might slipt and get hurt, wouldn't want to see a pretty face like that get damaged" He checkly smiled at me.

Before I knew it I was safely on the ground, standing next to this complete stranger. I blushed and looked away, now realizing how cold the rain could be. I guess the kid noticed how I was shaking and took off his purple Jack Wills sweatshirt and handed it to me.

"No no no, you keep it, it's yours, and you've done enough for me tonight." I tried to hand it back but he wouldn't accept it, he just shook his head and smiled,

"No seriously, keep it, I'm not far from home and I bet it would look a lot better on you than me" Why was he being so nice, I barley knew him.

"Well thanks, for everything, I really mean it" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Anytime love, but if your thinking about doing it again, maybe choose a time where it is not below zero and raining" I giggled at his comment and agreed.

"Listen, I got to go, mum will be wondering where I am, before I go, can you promise me something?" He asked.

"Sure anything" 

"Promise me you woln't try and kill yourself, for me just say you promise."

I starred at this amazing boy and said, "I promise"

"Good, well i better be leaving bye!"

I stood there in shock, what? He was leaving?!?

"But how will I get your jacket back, and I never got your name" I yelled back over the sound of the rain.

"Its Harry, Harry Styles, and I guess this means we will have to meet up again" He smiled to me.

"I'm Sydney, and I hope that day comes soon" I started walking away till I got home and realized I was still wearing the jacket he gave me, not to mention the smile. I just couldn't stop, he was the most breathtaking boy I had ever met, and he was so kind, and i guess theres the small detail of him saving my life, but you know whatever. I decided to go to bed considering it was two a.m and i had to be in full energy to hate life and everybody, but I made a promise that I would do anything and everything in my power to keep.

I turned off the light and smiled one last time, I couldn't wait to see him again

~Narratorish person (for when I need one)~

Unfortunatly, they never did meet up again, but fate would bring them together someday.

****I hope you guys enjoyed it! I tried to make it as good as I could  lawls. Also, I don't know every thing there is to know about One Direction, I do know most stuff but not everything so don't judge :), and I will be making a lot of stuff up along the way. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas I will try uploading the next chapter soon! BTW more interesting stuff will happen later promise <3 ****