Carnival Games

****Hey guys sorry i havn't uploaded in a while i promise to try and upload more <3

P.S I still haven't gotten any better with spelling and grammer****

~Sydney's POV~

I had been texting Harry for a few days now and every time I got a message from him I smiled a little more. I think Cassie, Ronny, and Eleanor could tell when I got a text from him because I would be telling a story or something and I would see the message from him and start smiling and forget what I was saying. They didn't seem annoyed though, actually pretty happy for me. I think they were pretty excited for the carnival tonight like I was. I felt bad for Cassie because she could not come tonight and seemed pretty bummed out. I told her that if tonight went well she would have plently of other chances to meet the boys. As much as she didn't want to admit it, I could tell she was a little star struck even though she was not a fan of them. El, Ronny, and I were hanging out at my house for a little before we left to meet up with the boys.

"What are you guys going to wear tonight?" asked Ronny.

"I don't know, something causual I guess maybe high waisted shorts and a top" I said

"Ok sounds good i just got a new pair of shorts anyway" she said.

"Well arn't you quiet the hipstaaa" said El causing us all to laugh.

"Any way before I was so rudly judged," Ronny said playfully glaring at El. " Are you going to get with Harry tonight Sydney?"

I started chocking/coughing when I heard that.

"What? Im just wondering" said Ronny.

"Ron, I barley know him"

"You didn't answer the questionnnnnn" she sing songed to me.

"If something happens it happens, he probably won't want to anyway"

"Oh shutup, I saw the way he looked at you when he asked to see you when we were at dinner, he practically had 'love struck' written across his forhead." said El.

"ok think what you want fancy pants, what about you and Louis, you guys would be so cute together!" I said.

"He has a girlfriend so nothing could hapen between us, he was probably just checkin out my hot bod" she said as she did a sexual dance making us laugh so hard our stomachs hurt.

"So maybe he will ditch the bitch and run to you with open arms" said Ronny.

"Doubtful, but I wouldn't mind a little Louis love, you do make a good point though, I heard all the boys hate Amanda and he never seems really happy with her" Eleanor said.

"Then you have a better chance of getting your... uh... louis love." I said.

"Ok lets stop worring about the boys and get dressed so we can leave on time." suggest Ronny.

"Ok miss punctual" i said

"Ha ha last time I heard that I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosour" 

~Harry's POV~

I was sitting in the living room of our hotel room becuase this place was massive it was set up like a home. Scrolling through Twitter I noticed some people were saying how excited they were for our concert in Hollywood. Even though our tour was over, our manager booked us to open up for Cher Lloyd becuase it would help her become more popular and we were already friends with her so we didn't mind. It was only a small concert and us boys were pretty excited for it becuase we missed performing. 

I noticed the time and realized I needed to get ready for tonight. I was so thrilled at the thought of seeing Sydney tonight, we have been texting for a few days but I wanted the real thing. Everytime I thought about her I smiled. I have been day dreaming a lot more since I met her, I just get lost in the thought of her. I was bringing Louis who had requested to go after seeing Sydney's friend. I told him to be careful becuase of his girlfriend and he replyed "What she don't know won't kill her". Yes I realize how much of an ass hole it makes him sound but I can't blame him, Amanda was awful, none of us liked her. I guess the only reason he was still with her was becuase he hasn't found anyone better, hopefully that will changed tonight becuase I miss seeing Louis in a happy relationship. I was also bringing Niall and Zayn, Liam could not go becuase he had planned a 'romantic dinner' with his girlfriend.