Lets Go to the Beach (Part 2)

**MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, I hope you enjoy the story :)**

~Sydney's POV~

Once we had our meal we went back to the boys hotel because they said they had "Important News" oh gosh... I wonder what this will be.

~Ronny's pov~

Niall and I were sitting in the very back togehter, we have grown very fond of each other and I think he feels the same way about me as I do for him. Just as I was thinking this he grabs my hand and smiles at me and says " I also have something important to ask you later"

"haha Okay" I said very umcomfoably  laughing.

~Sydney's POV~

I was walking with Cassie when Ronny ran up to us.

"Guy guys guys, Niall said he has something important to ask me, I have no idea what do you think it is?"

Cassie and I look at each other and I think, is she stupid?

"Are you an idiot?!" says Cassie, lol obviously not caring how she woul take it.

"What.. why do you say that I'm confused" says Ronny.

I roll my eyes and say" I guess that answers your question"

"THANK YOU BOTH FOR BEING UNHELPFUL AND RUDE" Ronny says as we walk ahead.

Once we get in the room Louis motioned for us to sit on the couch like we were having an intervention or something. Once everyone got there they began,

"So ladies, do you know why your here?" said Louis

"Cause you asked us to sit here..." I said.

"Haha very funny" he says

"Seeing as I'm the only mature one here, Ill ask"  says Liam " We wanted to invite you lovely ladies to come to our concert nd suport us"

"Yes we would love to!" says Ronny, a little to loud.

"So is anyone down for a movie?" I sugest.

"I'LL GRAB THE POPCORN!" yells Louis

"You got a winner El" i say

"Oh believe me I know" she says laughing.

~Niall's POV~

Im glad to hear that the girls are excited for our concert, it will be a lot of fun. Ugh here we go now I'm gettin nervous over what I'm about to ask Ronny. What if she doesn't feel the same way, what  if she laughs. So many things could go wrong, maybe I should just wait,

"Hey Niall, what did you have to ask me?" Ronny asks, perfect, here we go.

I lead her to the hall way so we can be in privite, I'm rubbing my hands together, im so nervous I hope she doesn't notice.

"Well Ronny, we have become very close in the past few weeks and I really like you. I like you more than just friends and I would love it if you would be my girlfriend" I ask.

She kind of just looks at me with her eyes widdend.

"Hello?" I say and move a little closer to her.

Before I know it shes kissing me and I'm kissing her back.

"Yes" she whispears in my ear.

I start to smile then I grab her and spin her around.

~Harry's POV~

I just grabbed a few blankets for everyone and saw my girlfriend saving a spot on the couch. My girlfriend. I liked the sound of that. I lay down next to her and wrap my arms around her getting comfortable, this was perfect. I looked around the room and noticed that everyone was paired up, Sydney and I, Niall and Ronny (its about time), Louis and Eleanor, Dani and Liam, and even Zayn and Cassie were pretty close. Well, when I say close I mean they we already hokking up.

"Who left the light on?" I ask.

"Not it" everyone yells.

"well I'm not getting it, Louis, its your turn" I say

"but I always get it, and then its gonna be dark and scary" he says pouting.

"Man up and defend your women" says El.

"Fine, watch my back" he says and in less than a miunte the light was off and he had alredy jumped on to the couch like something was chasing him.

As the movie was about half way over Sydney looks up at me and kiss me.

"We are gonna miss the movie" I said teasing her.

"I've already seen it" she says, smiles and kisses me again, this goes on for about the rest of the movie.

About an Hour Later 

Once the movie was finished everyone was pretty tired and decidied to just stay the night. I looked down to find Sydney fast alseep, I smiled and picked her up taking her to my room. I layed herdown next to me and wrappde my arms around her and said 

"Goodnight beautiful, I love you" and kissed her cheek then fell alseep.

**Sorry not very good but yeah I'll post more soon**