Zoo Partayy

* Heyy guys, sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, EXTREME writers block.

~Sydney's POV~

It's been two days since the carnival and I can't stop thinking about Harry. Those moments we spent together were amazing. We made plans to go to the zoo today with Eleanor, Louis, Ronny, and Niall. I'm glad Zayn wasn't going, ever since that night at the carnival I've been very worried about running into him.

I was waiting in my room watching vampire diaires, waiting for El and Ronny to show up. We were going to get ready together then the boys were going to pick us up from my house. Just as I was getting lost in the show I felt a body jump on me and Ronny yell "Da party has arrived!"

I laughed and pushed El off of me and said "Always a pleasure to see you ladies, lets get ready the boys will be here soon." I went over to my stereo and started playing music. Two Door Cinema Club came on and I started dancing  around the room while my friends just laughed at me.

"Come on dancing queen lets get ready" said El as she walked to my closet, " Is it ok if I borrow something?"

"Yeah of course just don't ruin it" I responded.

30 minutes later

We had all decided on what we were wearing, (on the side), I was wearing a stretched shirt, high waisted shorts, and converse, Ronny was wearing a tank top, leggings, and combat boots, And Eleanor was wearing white high waisted shorts, a tank top, and converse.

We were waiting in the kitchen having a snack before the botys arrived when I said,"Ronny, are you sure you wanna wear combat boots to the zoo, there is going to be a lot of walking"

"Yes i'm sure, beauty comes with a price my friends" said Ronny.

"Ok ok whatever you say princess" said El.

We were laughing when we heard a knock at the door. When we opened the door we were greated by a very cheerful Niall.

"Hello ladies ready for the time of your life" said Niall.

"Heyy" we all said and gave him a hug.

"After you" He said with a smile and extended him arm toward their car.

"Your just saying that so you so you can check us out" I said with a wink as I patted his chest and walked toward the car. 

"Harry they are on to us!" yelled Niall.

As I walked to the car I saw a very nice looking Harry holding the door open with a smile.

"Hi there" I said and hugged him

"Hi beautiful" said Harry.

After we let go of each other Louis yelled from the drivers seat,

"Get in losers we're going shopping!"

We all laughed and got into the car, Harry and I in the very back, Ronny and Niall in the middle section, and El and Lousi together in the front. After awhile of talking and laughing Louis turned up the music and we all just kept singing till we got to the zoo. Harry helped me out of the car like I was a delacet flower or something. 

"Why thank you Harry but I think I can manage getting out of the car myself" I laughed

"Just being the gentalmen you know I am" said Harry/ I laughed and grabbed his hand amd ran to catch up with the others. I didn't even realize what I had done till Harry stopped me and smiled at me looking at our hands and giving a small squieze. I smiled back and we kept walking.

Once we were inside the zoo we all walked around for awhile and took some pictures then went to get food together. Once we were almost done eating Louis suggested we should all split up and meet up at the end of the day.