[AA] [Ch. 12] - Demon Destrrrrrrrruction!

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

===========================

(Author's POV)

...

...

...

(BEEP)

...

...

...

(BEEP)

...

...

...

(BEEP)

...

...

...

Damn he kinda fucked your ass up.

(Y/N): You think?

Our hero was lying in one of the hospital rooms. The doctors mostly treated many of the wounds he suffered from the fight. They also somewhat forced you to put on the hospital gown, which meant you had to take Tatsumatsu off.

(Y/N): It wasn't technically "forced", they just sorta insisted after that little "incident" happened. It was mandatory after all.

Yeah... At first you would've accepted, but Tats wasn't having any of that. She was too damn worried about her partner's condition. So after a small bout with her, Stocking was the one who was holding her in the waiting lounge.

As for Stocking, she was incredibly shocked that you were able to be bested. She knew that you were powerful, but she never knew that your twin had more strength, speed, and durability than him.

So she was obviously worried of how you were feeling. But she also could sense she wasn't the only one feeling anxious.

Stocking: ...Hey. Tats, is that your name?

Tats' eyes widen to hear Stocking trying to communicate with her.

Tatsumatsu: W-Wha-?!

Stocking: So that's your name. Alright, just wanted to make sure.

Stocking's gaze loomed over the entrance of the medical ward, where many of the patients were being mended. Tats was more surprised that she took notice of her.

Stocking: At first, I never really understood why (Y/N) was talking to himself at times. (looks back down at Tats) But I think I know why now. You're the one talking to him, isn't it?

Tatsumatsu: Yeah...

Stocking: I'll take that as a yes. I may not be able to hear you, but your movements explain everything.

Tats metaphorically smiled to herself that she could communicate to someone who couldn't even hear her.

Stocking: You're worried about him, right?

Tatsumatsu: (nods)

Stocking: Yeah, I was wondering why he didn't want to put on that hospital gown at first. (laughs) But... Now I'm talking to you, I can finally understand why he was so scared after that one ghost stole you.

She then looked over at the clock on the wall by the entrance of the hospital. It's been a couple hours since the your fight with your twin, and the doctors really did their best to bring you back around after you passed out in See Through.

Stocking: Honestly though, I am too. I mean, obviously I should be since I'm his girlfriend and all, but then again, I really do love him. He could be really careless, since he craves for adventure and excitement, but I know he knew better when going against his twin. You're one of the reasons he keeps going, huh?