[AA] [Ch. 3] - Sex Tapes and Sisterly Fights

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(A/N) - Author's Note

===========================

(Author's POV)

Panty: Well, it's been a while since Stocking did anything. Have you two done anything yet?

(Y/N): (rolls eyes) You always like to assume things, Panty.

Stocking: And for your information, I don't sell myself cheap, unlike a certain whore I know. At least (Y/N) was here to keep me company and buy me sweets.

She poured herself some coffee, poured some cream, and added a FUCK ton of sugar into it while she said that.

(Y/N): I still shudder of how much of a dent you made in my wallet... But anyways, we were just hanging low until the movie we made comes out.

Panty: Hah, wait for too long and nobody'll want you, not even Stocking's monkeys.

Stocking: You better not cause any scandals to ruin the movie.

Panty: Of course not, what could possibly go wrong?

Tatsumatsu: Well fuck... That's the last thing ANYONE should say right now. Especially with two angels and a battle-hungry nerd.

(scene break)

Daten Theatre

The trio eventually made it to the cinema, and it was crowded with fans who wanted to take a preview of the new movie. As you exit the limo, you were greeted with hundreds of flashing lights of cameras and phones. It was slightly annoying, but you just had to bear with it before entering.

You, Panty, and Stocking stood on the stage where the big screen was shown. Panty waves to her fans and greeted everyone.

Panty: Hello everyone! Thanks for coming out here tonight!

The crowd goes wild and started snapping some pictures.

Stocking: We've been waiting for this day to come!

(Y/N): Yeah, I hope you all enjoy it!

And... Pretty much the fans didn't pay attention. In fact no one cared about you nor Stocking. All they cared about was Panty.

Tatsumatsu: Jeez, we were all in this together, yet she gets all the spotlight? What a bunch of jackasses.

Panty: It was all made possible by the fans! You're all the best!

The announcer comes in and introduced everyone to the preview of "Sex and the Daten City". Everybody was getting hyped up for this new film made by one of the most popular celebrities in the world.

Panty: Damn, you guys have like no fans.

(Y/N): (rolls eyes) What fucking ever. I got my own readers to keep me company.

Stocking: (raises eyebrow at you before shaking her head) Just forget it.

Announcer: And now, we are about to present Miss Panty's debut film...

As soon as Panty heard that, her eye twitched before lunging at the announcer, pulling him up by his shirt.

Panty: Now hold it right there! What is this bullshit, you fag?! I've been in a movie once before! This is my second one!

Announcer: U-Uhh...

Panty: Piggy! Get over here!

The camera cuts over to Chuck, who jumped over the crowd and landed in front of the trio, holding VHS tape of Panty's actual debut movie in his mouth. She picked him up and took the tape away from Chuck.