[AA] [Ch. 8] - A Deal With The Devil

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(F/IC) - Favorite Ice Cream

===========================

(Your POV)

The school ordeal kinda went back to normal after the faceoff against the demon sisters. It's been smooth sailing after that, but it was until one day when Panty and Stocking started their usual sisterly disputes.

Two fucking meteorites fell from the sky and crashed into the church, revealing two off brand Transformers. No I'm not even joking, this actually happened. But in any case, to sum it up, the sisters ate the power cores from the "Transhomers".

Yep, that's what they called it here.

They became robots and tried to fight each other in their robotic forms for hours upon end. This lasted for almost a week, and I was pretty much sick of it.

It was a good thing Brief accidently summoned a ghost from the two former Transhomers. After a quick wakeup call for both of the sisters, they turned back into their regular selves again to destroy the ghost and the rest of the Transhomers they created in the process.

I was able to treat Stocking for some ice cream after that, and she was really happy about that. Panty just went over to this love hotel that where this guy was waiting for her.

I was eating three scoops (F/IC) while Stocking was consuming many bowls of the delicious cold treat. Despite this though, she had times where she would look at me with a red face. Whenever I ask her about it though, she just shrugs it off and said she was fine.

Press (X) to doubt, seriously.

But in any case, we're having a good time. Sure it was some small chat, but-

(BANG!)

???: EVERYONE ON THE FUCKING GROUND! NOW!

My eyes dart over to the entrance of the ice cream shop to see a man with a ski mask on with an over exaggerated looking pistol. Everyone in the parlor was petrified and got on the ground as fast as possible. The dude pointed a gun at me and Stocking.

Robber: I said get on the fucking ground! Do I have to repeat myself?!

(Y/N): Alright alright we're doing it. Sheesh.

Stocking and I faced our heads on the ground, signifying the robber that we were abiding by his commands.

Tatsumatsu: Well ain't this lovely?

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: Yeah totally. I mean why target an ice cream shop out of all places?

Tatsumatsu: I do have an idea. It might just be stupid enough to work. You're gonna need Stocking's help though.

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: Aight... I'm listening.

It was a good thing that I chose the seats on the far side of the parlor. It was a good enough distance for the robber to not hear us. Tats gave me to plan, and I gotta say, it was kinda dumb plan, but I had a feeling it was so stupid that it might just work. I was able to whisper the plan to Stocking, and she was up for it.

The robber pointed his gun at the cashier, who was trying his best to put all the money in as much as possible. He smirks to himself until he felt a tap on his shoulder. While he was distracted, I was able to walk behind him and give him an all too innocent smile on my face. He quickly pointed his gun at my face in response.

Robber: Didn't I tell you to lay your ass on the floor?! Do you WANT to have a nice bullet through that thick skull of yours?!

(Y/N): I just wanted to show you something, kind sir.