[AA] [Ch. 7] - A New Challenger Approaches!

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

===========================

(Author's POV)

Kneesocks readjusted her glasses and faced her slightly angered sister.

Kneesocks: That's him, right?

Scanty: That was definitely him, sister. Matched perfectly of the description we were given.

Kneesocks: Must be either ultra luck, or the twists of fate coming into play. We can get him and bring him to the boss.

Scanty: Patience. We mustn't rush our advances too quickly. We need to strike at the most opportune moment to get the best results.

Kneesocks: (sighs) You're right. Once we do though, the boss is going to praise us in no time.

(scene break)

Some of the longest hours of your life has passed since the new school got revamped. You actually had to pay attention to class while keeping a maximum ten minute power nap to ensure that you won't get get slapped awake by the teachers.

School hell temporarily came to a close when the lunch bell rang. Today was Friday so you expected to get pizza like you usually do today.

But that wasn't going to be the case.

(Y/N): I hate my life.

Panty: Bleh. This shit takes like ass.

Brief: Yeah... Apparently the demon sisters used the authority as the mayor's daughters to change the lunch menu. So basically no more Pizza Friday.

Stocking: These are what health freaks eat.

(Y/N): I can't believe they took away my one guilty pleasure food of this damn school.

Panty: Fucking hell this needs some ketchup, chili, hot sauce, or at least Some sort of kick to wake me u- (snore)

And the angel sisters immediately fell asleep afterwards due to the lack of energy. As for you, it wasn't easy to stay awake, but you managed to stay awake.

(Y/N): (yawns) For fuck sake. I wish I could have some damn coffee right about now.

At the corner of your eye, you saw the damn ree carpet rolling out towards the trio's direction. You lazily got up and moved Brief a foot to the left. The carpet whooshed passed him, barely hitting his cheek.

Brief: T-Thanks (Y/N).

(Y/N): Don't mention it. Heyo Stocking, Panty. Look who's here.

They groggily rubbed their eyes to see the demon sisters entering the lunch area.

Panty: (annoyed) It's them.

Stocking: Just ignore them.

Scanty: Oh? You're still here, the bathroom treatment trio?

Kneesocks: How's the school lunch we recommended? I'm pretty sure it was better than whatever the slop you previously had.

Scanty: Exactly. Besides, I had a feeling that the pizza here will make your stomach and brain all flabby.

You turned your head to glare at the sisters who took away the damn delicious pizza you craved. They sat at a different table with many of the popular students standing by them.

Scanty: If you seek to improve your looks and your health, follow our rules.

Kneesocks: And (L/N), it'll be wise to just leave those two and follow our rules. They're nothing but trouble. Besides, you can be healthy with us! I maintain my beautiful figure with the perfect control of my calorie intake.