[AA] [Ch. 5] - Semi-Naked Subway Surfers

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name

===========================

(Author's POV)

Stocking: Thanks, (Y/N). You're really kind.

(Y/N): Don't mention it.

She then proceeds to give you a small hug, which made your face turn slightly pink. You didn't care though, it felt nice.

Panty just scoffs at the sight and walks away. You rolled your eyed playfully and just petted Stocking's head, since you were taller then her.

Tatsumatsu: Enjoying yourself?

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: Just let me enjoy the damn moment, Tats.

Tatsumatsu: (playfully scoffs) Suit yourself.

(scene break)

A few days have passed since the little diet incident. Stocking went back to her sweet-loving self again, and everything was pretty much back to normal for now.

You were paying attention to Stocking and Panty readjusting the different styles of their weapons. At the moment. Panty was SUPER bored, however, so she pretty much didn't give any fucks on upgrading Backlace. The sight of people making new weapons kinda interests you, so you didn't mind much.

Panty: (groans) Why in the hell are we stuck inside, tuning our weapons, on a weekend night.

(Y/N): Much better than the chaos that happens out there. Alot of shit has been happening lately.

Stocking: Panty, we need to finish these before that fucking afro-priest gets back or else who knows what he'll do to us.

Panty: Oooh~ My name is Stocking and I rather stay home and jack off at machinery than going out on the weekends like any other normal girl does.

If you couldn't tell the sarcasm in her voice there, may god help you.

Panty: Come on Stocking, this is going against what we were made to do!

(Y/N): You mean cleaning, cooking, and getting fucked? Sorry Panty but women need a bit more respect than that.

Stocking: If that's the case, Panty, what is our so called duty? What is is God's will tonight?

Panty's phone rings a notification, so she quickly checked her phone before arranged her hair to look like Garterbelt's afro.

Panty: (deep voice) Ahem, we have been blessed with another directive from the heavens above. (normal voice) And here it is!

She points her phone right towards the two of you. On closer inspection, it appears to be a school event that's happening tonight.

Stocking: A lingerine... Run?

(Y/N): So we're basically just wearing our undergarments to school?

Panty: Mhm! Isn't this great!