[AA] [Ch. 6] - Jealous? Psh, Nah.

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(A/N) - Author's Note

===========================

(Author's POV)

Oscar: Now I would love to know your names, pretty ladies.

He completely ignored you and Brief, as if you both weren't even there. Your eye slightly twitched to see some random famous dude waltzing over and trying to swoon Stocking over.

Now listen, if this dude was just flirting over with Panty, you wouldn't give much of a fuck. It's Panty after all. However, this is Stocking we're talking about. She ain't gonna be swooning over some rich person who could be just some any old asshole.

Panty: Panty!

Stocking: Stocking!

Oscar: Ooh~ What sexy names you got there! Just the way I like 'em! I'll invite you naughty girls to the Oscar Group's one hundred and eighth Anniversary Party! A lavish feast on my airship!

Panty: A party?

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: I don't like the sound of this...

Tatsumatsu: Oh come on (Y/N), lighten up a little! You would be taking this opportunity faster than Author-Kun writing in between chapters!

Yo. I'm a busy man you know.

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: (rolls eyes) I still don't trust him.

Stocking: My name isn't sexy...

Oscar: Hahaha! It sure is baby~

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: (eye twitches) In fact... I have an ever so slight hatred of him right now...

Oscar: Truth to be told, our only goal was to invite every customer here to the party. However you two would be an amazing addition to the party! There would be an orgy of sweets on board.

Stocking: Sweets...?

Panty: Orgy?!

Brief: I guess it could sound like fun, what do you think (Y/N)?

(Y/N): ...

Brief: Y-You alright there?

(Y/N): (lowly) Yeah...

Panty looked up, but she saw that the blimp that was conveniently pumped near the cafe was immediately flying away.

Panty: Uhh... It's flying away. What are we gonna do?

Oscar: You don't need to worry. Look at this, the gas inside these boogers and it'll take us there!

Everyone that had the thick snot on there finger starting floating away, even Panty and Stocking. That just left you and Brief on the ground with no boogers.

(Y/N): (sighs) C'mon Brief, grab onto my arm.

Brief: Huh? O-Oh, okay.

He walked over to you and gently gripped onto your left arm. You were slightly annoyed that they all just technically left without you. You weren't too excited about this party about nose pickings either.

(Y/N): Tats.

Tatsumatsu: Understood. Initiating flight mode.

Your body started glowing light green, allowing you to fly and catch up with the others. Brief shutted his eyes to prevent himself from looking down.

When you landed, it was already crowded as hell. Brief slowly letted you go and walked around the dining area for a bit. As for you, you see Panty looking very annoyed at Stocking while she was devouring the Sparkling Queen Nougats being served to the guests. You also noticed she was starting to pick her nose too.