[AA] [Ch. 11] - Hot-Blooded Brotherly Brawl

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your name
(L/N) - Last name
(T/N) - Twin's Name
(2nd/FC) - Second Favorite Color
(A/N) - Author's Note

===========================

(Author's POV)

???: This is a test... I've taken this test to stand victorious against my past. A person only becomes stronger when they defeat their weaker self.

Your eyes widen to hear something that was beyond this world. Something that many people wouldn't understand. Something that only YOU guys would know.

A reference.

(Y/N): The only person who says that is Diav-... Who are you?!

???: (chuckles) Isn't it obvious? After all this time, you already forgotten about moi?

The figure turns around to reveal their face, and many emotions filled your head all at once. The one person you were trying to chase, the man you swore revenge to, and the only individual you know that has your family.

(Y/N): Kisama! (T/N)!!!

(T/N): YES! I AM!

He was wearing black pants while wearing a (2nd/FC) t-shirt. A dark red sweater was also wrapped around his waist. He had similar facial features you have, aside from having glasses, his eye color, and his hair color. Overall, he pretty much looked like you.

Your knuckles turned white from the sheer anger that was boiling inside of you. If you defeat him now, then you'll be able to find and save your family. Tatsumatsu could feel the fiery red rage heating inside of your body. Stocking looked concerned on why you were so angry, but confused at the same time to see that this person look almost exactly like you.

Stocking: (Y/N), what's wrong?

(Y/N): (grits teeth) It's him... I can't fucking believe he's here already!

Tatsumatsu: THAT'S your twin?! Holy shit dude, if I haven't met you yet, I would've been confused between you two!

(T/N): Kamui Tatsumatsu. Pleasure to meet you as well.

Tatsumatsu: Wait, he can hear me?!

(T/N): Yep, and I can pretty much hear HIM too.

(Y/N): The hell are you going on about?

(T/N): You mean you don't know I have the power to communicate to your precious "Author-Kun"?

(Y/N): Wait WHAT?!

Yeeeeah... He has the power to talk to me too.

(Y/N): And you're telling me this NOW?!

I'm afraid of what he might do to me if I slip some information to you. He has the same powers as you, remember?

(Y/N): Shit... (glares at (T/N)) It doesn't matter though, you're here now. And once I defeat you, I'll be able to see my family again. I can finally go back to the normal life I once had.

Stocking: Wait... This is your-!

(T/N): Kinda took you long enough to figure out. You know, for a pretty girl such as yourself, you're actually kinda fucking stupid.