13: Genders & Doctors Again

*3 weeks later*

Elizabeth POV

It's 9:30 in the morning and all I hear is Louis, talking very loudly downstairs. You know it's a great day when you wake up to that. I slowly got out of bed and noticed Niall was gone. I took a look at myself in the mirror and examined my baby bump. Yes you heard me, I have a baby bump now. Some of my shirts don't fit me anymore but it's alright, I have Niall's. It's not a huge baby bump but it's large enough to be noticed when I wear tight fitting shirts, then again you can't hide anything under those kinds of shirts. I got in and out of the shower in the matter of minutes. I got dressed in a quater sleeved shirt and some khaki short shorts because those weren't completely uncomfortable yet. Today I had decide to show off the bump a little so the shirt was a little tighter than the usual ones I wear. I wore some pink Vans and my hair in a bun, Niall got me a necklace that has two hearts one inside the other on it, I wore that too. I checked myself out in the mirror and recognized something. I have boobs. I mean I had boobs before, it's just better now! I went downstairs to see everyone, even Zayn, was awake and sitting in the living room fully dressed. Sometimes Louis just wears his pajamas around. Bridgette was here too. "El!" she said happily. "Yea?" I questioned with a smile across my face. "You have boobs!" she yelled. "I know it's great!" I laughed and all the boys gave us a dirty look. "For any if you confused, boobs for us is like chest hair for you guys." I said laughing they all nodded and went back to watching Lou play the Xbox. "So when is the appointment?" Bridg asked getting off the couch and going over to me. "Uh, I have no idea. You might want to ask Niall, wherever he is, he set it up not me." I said. "Where is Niall?" she asked. I shrugged. "Hey babe, where is Niall?" she asked Harry. "I think he went to pick up Miranda, Simon said she was coming back to England today." he said. "Shit!" I yelled. The guys snickered. "I forgot the bitch was coming back today." I said. "Well, don't worry about her. You get to see your baby today and find out the name and start in the nursery and stuff like that. Huh, I want a baby." Bridg said. I saw Harry's face grow a smile. She was turned away so she couldn't see him. "Wipe the grin off your face Haz." she said. "How did you know?" he asked. "I can sense it and I know you." she said laughing. The grin was gone off his face. Just then we heard a knock at the door. No one was going to move to get it so I guess it was up to me. I opened it to see Niall standing there with a bouquet of flowers. "Oh Niall, that's so cute." I said. "Here. I got blue flowers and pink flowers." he said handing the bouquet over to me. "Niall, this is so sweet. Thank You." I gave him a kiss. "Anytime Ellie." he said smiling. He walked in and I put the flowers in a vase. "So when is the appointment?" I asked Niall who sat beside Bridg and Haz. "It's at 1. We should probably leave here a little after noon though, you know traffic and fans possibly seeing us at the hospital." he explained. "Alright, what should we do till then?" I asked. "Well we could just watch a movie or something." Bridg said. "We could invite the other girls over." I said. Right then Lou, Zayn and Liam got out their phones and called the girls. Oh and Liam is with Ameryn now. David went ban to his house in Ireland but Ameryn is living with Bridg now. "Alright El will be here soon." Lou said. "Sane with Perrie." Zayn said. Great! I love it when Perrie and Eleanor are over, they are just fun as easy to talk to. "Ameryn is busy she said she'd be over later." Liam said with a sad look on his face. "It's alright Li, you can chill with me." I said sitting beside him on the couch. He put his arm around me. "Wait, Niall where did you go?" I asked. "I went to get Miranda and took her to her hotel and then Paul asked me to go back to the studio today to talk." he said. "Talk about what now? Was it about me and the baby again?" I asked because a lot recently Niall has been going to talk to Paul. "It was nothing Ellie, don't worry about it." he said trying to change the subject. If he wanted to drop it then it must have been serious. Oh well, I'll ask him about it some other time. Just then there was a knock at the door, again. I got up to get it. "Seriously guys, a pregnant chick shouldn't be walking around this much." I said they all just laughed. I answered the door to Perrie and Eleanor. "Hey guys, come on in." I said they both gave me a hug and sat beside Zayn and Lou. "God Elizabeth, you've got boobs." Eleanor said. "I know right! Isn't it great!" I said making everyone laugh. "You actually look pregnant now." Perrie said. "I know, that part isn't as great. I look so fat!" I said. I sat beside Liam only this time Niall sat on the other side of me. "You don't look the least bit fat." Liam said. "I look like a cow!" I exclaimed making them all laugh again. "You don't look like a cow, you look like a beautiful girl that just happens to be bringing a child into the world." Niall said. "Well if you say it like that." I said making him laugh. "Wait, what time is it now?" Bridg asked. "You have a phone use it." I said to her. "But it's all the way over there on the counter." she said pointing over to the kitchen. "Welp, you're screwed." I said. "Haz, can I see your phone?" she asked. He reached down in his pocket and handed to her. "It is 11:30 now. Oh look you have Fruit Ninja!" she said excitedly. She's such a game nerd. "Yea I do." Haz said laughing. Bridg began playing the game and Haz kept laughing when she missed one. "Shut up Haz, I have to get use to the game first." she said slapping his arm. "You two are so dumb." I said to them. They act like children, but not as bad as Lou does. "Well Ellie, if we go now we can stop by McDonalds or something." Niall said. "That's not healthy for the baby!" Bridg said not looking away from Haz's phone. "Shut up smart ass." I said getting off the couch. "If you were pregnant, you'd understand." I said and another grin went across Harry's face. "Stop Haz." Bridg said. "How do you know when I'm grinning?" he asked sad. "Like I said before I can sense it and I know you." she said still not looking away from the game. Harry kissed her cheek. "You guys, don't mess up the house while we're gone ok?" I asked. The last time we had a doctor's appointment I came home with a ton of crap every where. Louis threw a party, but it was only the boys here. "Fine, no party." Lou said looking at the ground. "Bye guys." I said going out the door and Niall followed. "So where do you want to go?" Niall asked me when we sat down in the car. "McDonalds, duh. It's like you don't even know me. Plus, you suggested it do don't get mad we aren't going to Nando's." I said. "Alright." he started the car and we went to McDonalds.

We got to the hospital around 12:45. Yea I purposefully took forever to eat so that way when we got here it would be closer to time. We walked into the waiting room. We sat down and I was shaking. "Ellie, what's wrong?" Niall asked. "I'm so nervous to see what the baby is." I said looking at my hand that seemed as though it was having a spasm. "I bet it's a girl." Niall said with a smirk. "Me too. I have that feeling it is but you know I'm not exactly the best guesser on the planet." I said. "Elizabeth Ambers?" the nurse asked walking to the waiting room. Niall and I walked toward her and followed her to our room. "Ok you have a seat on the examination table and the doctor will be with you momentarily." the nurse said walking out of the room as shutting the door. Now I'm shaking like crazy. "God Elizabeth calm down, everything will be alright." Niall said holding my hand as I laid back on the bed, table thing. "Why do they call this a table? I mean you lay on it. Why the fuck is it a table?" I asked. Niall began to laugh. He kissed my cheek ad the doctor came in. "Good afternoon. How are you feeling today Ms.Ambers?" she asked. "I'm a nervous wreck." I said honestly. "Stress isn't good for the baby ma'am." she said. "Well after this appointment I can assure you I won't be stressed anymore." I said still shaking like crazy. "Ok could you please lift your shirt." she said I pulled up my shirt revealing my bump. Niall hasn't seen it exposed so this was his first time. "Is this first time seeing it?" the doctor asked Niall. "Yes, she wouldn't let me see it untill now." he said with a large grin across his face. He put his hand on my stomach while the doctor set everything up. "Alright Mr.Horan. Would you like to put the gel on her stomach?" the doctor asked. Niall reached his hand to her. He put the gel on my stomach. That shit was fucking freezing. I jumped when he first put it on me. "Sorry it's a bit cold at first." the doctor said. "Thanks for the warning." I said sarcastically. "Ok so here we go." the doctor said moving the little moniter thing around my stomach. A few minuts later I heard a thump, then another. It kept going. "Ok there it is." the doctor said. "What is it?" Niall asked. "The baby's heartbeat." the doctor responded. Niall's eyes grew wide and he had an even larger smile than before. "There is the head." the doctor said. Niall and I looked at the moniter's screen. I saw a baby, there really is a baby inside of me. "There is the little hand and there's foot." she said again. Niall kissed my forhead. "I love you." he whispered into my ear. I looked at him, I saw tears in his eyes. "Ok so do you two want to know the gender or do you want it to be a surprise?" she asked us. "We want to know the gender. No more surprises from this pregnancy please." I said. Niall laughed a little. "Ok so give me a second." she said moving the moniter thing around more. She took a picture of the baby. "I have the gender." she said. "What is it?" Niall asked excitedly. "It's a boy."