9: Pranking & Nightmares

Elizabeth POV

So today Niall and I are going to find out the gender of our baby. Honestly, I'm so excited I could barely sleep last night, neither could Niall. I've been up since about 4 in the morning. I've gotten dressed in a little white sweatshirt that was loose and some dark wash skinny jeans. Aren't girls that have been pregnant for 4 months suppose to have a bump? Oh well it's probably fine. It's 6 and my appointment is at 12. I have 5 hours till I have to leave! What am I suppose to do till then?! I can bug the shit out of Bridgette. Yeah let's do that. Oh yeah Bridgette moved in with us when her and Harry started dating a month ago. "Bridgette Lynn......what are you doing?" I said creeping into her and Haz's room. "I'm trying to sleep El what's it look like?" Bridg said with her morning voice. "Did you have a good night sleep?" I asked waking over to her. "No El I didn't cause I kept hearing you and Niall talk constantly." "Sorry boo, I'm so happy." "I know, come on let's go downstairs so Harry can sleep. Bridg got out of bed kissed Harry's cheek then followed me downstairs. I started making me a bagel. Niall was still getting ready. "Where do you think Zayn and Miranda went?" They haven't been back since the day I found them kissing in the bathroom. "I don't know I think they might have gone to Bradford and are living with his parents maybe." I said. "I think that she kidnapped him and they went back to America." "Bridg he wasn't kidnapped. They both left together. I hope he comes back though." The band hasn't been well, They are all getting together fine I just mean without Zayn they all act different. "Yea I do too." Bridgette sighed. the toaster had rang meaning my bagel was finally done. I turned around and started putting stuff on my bagel when I found a pair of hands on my waist. "Guess who?" He said into my ear. "Uh...Louis?" I laughed. "Yes." Niall said as he turned me around. "Yea right." I said and turned back around to my bagel. "What time is the appointment?" Niall asked hugging me from behind. "12 fucking o'clock!" I semi-yelled. Then I heard someone coming down the stairs. I turned around to see an exhausted Harry slowly creeping down the stairs. "Babe? Why are you up?" Bridgette asked. "Because I can't sleep if you're not there with me." He said going over to Bridg and hugging her like Niall was me. "I'm just glad you decided to wear pants." I said causing everyone to snicker. "How are Louis and Liam still asleep after your constant cursing and yelling?" Haz asked. "How the hell would I know? I don't live in their heads." I said making Niall laugh. "What are we suppose to do for 5 hours?" Niall asked. "Well we have four people there is bound to be something to do at 6 in he morning." Bridg said. "I can't think of a thing." Harry said putting his chin on Bridg's shoulder. "Me neither." Niall said and a smile automatically came across my face. "Oh God...El has an idea." Bridg said. "What is it Ellie?" Niall asked. "Prank Lou and Liam." I said as a smile grew across Harry's face. "What should we do first?" Harry said. "Well do we have a feather and some shaving cream?" I asked him. I guess he found some in Zayn's bathroom and so we used it but no feather. "Don't have a feather. Do you?" He asked me. "Yea Haz let me go pluck one off the chicken I keep in the backyard." That also made Niall laugh but, what doesn't? "Oh I have an idea!" Bridg said. "What?" I asked. "So if you hild something at the spot between your eyebrows it tingles, that might make him move." "Babe? How do our know that?" Haz asked her. "Bridgette and I use to have a lot of spare time on our hands." I said while us girls were laughing. "Ok so are we good to go?" Niall asked. We all nodded and headed off to Lou's room. We all creeped in to see Lou completely out of it. I decided to go first. I put some shaving cream in Lou's hand and held my finger between his eyebrows. The plan was that if he was to wake up the I was to lay on the floor and not make a noise to make it seem like no one was there. It was working, he was moving. Then he rubbed his face with the hand with all the shaving cream in it. The poor boys face was completely covered in it. He started to wake up when I heard him talk, well mumble something. I laid on the floor as soon as those words slipped his lips. I heard moving and thrashing. I hope he doesn't get out of bed and step on me. Luckily he got up on the other side and ran to his bathroom. While he was in there I ran out and told Haz and Bridg to go lay down and act like they were asleep. Niall and I ran to our room and threw the covers over our heads. I heard furious stomping going down the hallway. Then I heard Louis yelling, I'm guessing it was at Haz cause I could hear him laughing. The stomping for louder meaning Lou was heading towards my room. "EL!" He screamed making the door to my room fly open. I wanted to laugh so hard but I had to act asleep. "What is it Lou?" Niall asked trying to act like he just woke up. "You know what Horan! She's not really asleep or she would be awake by now!" He yelled. "Lou, she's pregnant. She could sleep through a hurricane." "I don't care! If any of you do anything like this to me ever again there will be hell to pay!" He yelled once again. Then he stomped out and shut the door behind him. I waited a couple minutes until the stomping noises diminished. I busted out laughing, and so did Niall. "I'm going to watch some movies." I said between laughs. I went over to the million if movies Niall and I had in our room. Strangely enough we didn't watch a scary movie which is weird. We watched the number one movie I absolutely hated with a passion, The Incredibles. Today was strange, I mean why would I watch a movie I hated? Lou would never act like that if we pulls a prank on him. I don't even like bagels and I'm pregnant I sleep like a rock there is no way I'm up at 4 in the fucking morning. Anyway, Niall and I watched some other terrible movies then it was time for the appointment. Hallelujah! Niall basically speeded all the way to the hospital. When we walked in there was no one there. Strange day. As soon as we walked in the doctor called for us. We went to the back an I laid on the bed thing with Niall on the stool beside me. "Ok Mrs.Ambers this might be a bit cold." The nurse lady said. Holy hell that shit was fucking freezing! "Holy shit." I mumbled and Niall was the only one that heard me, he was laughing. The nurse was moving the little thing around my stomach for a long time. "I'm going to go get the doctor I'll be right back." She said cheerfully. "Niall what if something is wrong?" I asked panicking. "Nothings wrong Ellie." He kissed my forehead and then the doctor came into the room. He started to move the little thing around on my stomach for a long time also. All that's going through my head is shit shit shit shit shit. That's all I could think basically. "Mrs.Ambers, we can't seem to find a heartbeat. We are terribly sorry but the baby had passed away."