2: Panicking & Spreading News

Elizabeth POV

The little plus sign means pregnant. I'm pregnant. I have a baby living inside of me, and I'm only 19. "Bridg?" "Yea?" "I'm pregnant." I say completely shocked. She came running into the bathroom. "Really." I nodded yes and tears began to form in my eyes. I slowly moved to my bedroom and just laid down. I didn't say anything I didn't do anything. I just laid there. I began to cry even harder. "El do you wanna talk about why you're crying?" "Because Bridg what if Niall doesn't want it? What if he makes me leave? What if I ruin his career? What if he leaves me to raise him or her on my own?" I say crying so hard I could barely breath. "He wouldn't do that Ellie. He loves you too much to just up and leave like that. You wouldn't ruin his career, I don't see how a baby can ruin a singers job." "Yea, but what if his management finds out? What if they make me leave Niall so he can be with Miranda?" "Again, Niall wouldn't leave you for anyone. He loves you too much." I had stopped crying by now. "Thanks Bridgett." I rose up and gave her a hug. Her cell began to ring. She stepped out of the room to talk. A couple minutes later she came back in. "Who was that?" "Patty, my manager, she said I have to be at work asap. I told her I was in England but she didn't care. So I have to go before I get fired." "That's fine Bridg. Have fun at work." I said walking with her to the front door. "Have fun telling Niall." She said with a smirk. "Oh I will. Bye." I shut the door behind her. I got a text from Niall as soon as the door shut.

Niall: be home in half an hour missed you like crazy today! Got stick with Miranda :/ love you <3

He was always so cheesy putting hearts and smily faces in his texts. What am I going to tell him? How am I going to tell him? God, what if he freaks out? I think I'm going to throw up again. I tried to get my mind off of this situation but as soon as I turned on Netflix What To Expect When You're Expecting popped up. Oh yeah Netflix always trying to make my day worse. I turned on The Shinning, it was the first movie me and Niall watched together. This made things worse too. It made me think if Niall's reaction to my pregnancy. Just then Niall walked into the flat. "Hey Ellie." He said giving me and kiss. "Hey babe, how was the interview?" "Awful, got asked a ton if questions about Miranda that I didn't even know the answer to. How was your day?" "Eventful." I say with a sigh. Niall grabbed some crisps and say next to me on the couch. "How so?" "Well Bridgett was over here. You can imagine how eventful it was." "Sounds exhausting." "It was." I say laying my head back making Niall laugh. "Do you still feel bad like you did this morning?" I nodded my head no. "Did you throw up at all since I left?" I nodded no once more. "Well atleast you're feeling better." "So glad I am." I say sarcastically. "I'll be right back." Niall says walking into th bathroom. Oh God the.... "Ellie what are these?" Niall asked from the bathroom. "Uh, what babe?" Like I didn't know. "These." He said holding the box of pregnancy tests and stepping out if the bathroom. "I guess Bridgett left them here." He went with it and just laid them back in the bathroom. "So since you have been feeling bad we are still going to the hospital tomorrow to make sure you're ok." "I know Ni you told me this morning." "Oh yea I did didn't I." he said laughing. "Movie?" I asked. "Yea but let me pick it." Niall say beside me and searched through Netflix. "Be right back." I ran to the kitchen and made some popcorn. I had to make two different bags because I put sugar on my popcorn and Niall doesn't like it. "Here you go." I say giving Niall his bag of popcorn. "Thanks babe, did you put sugar on yours?" "You know it." He just cringed a little, which made me laugh. We watched Wrong Turn 2. As you can tell we always watch scary movies. I have to tell him. I need to tell him before we go to the hospital tomorrow. Maybe I should tell him now. The movie had ended. "Ni?" I asked sitting up. There really is no way to ease into this. "Yea Ellie what is it?" "Ok so those tests weren't Bridgett's." "Then were they yours?" I nodded. "Why?" "Because I felt nauseous for a couple days. And my period is late." "Did you take on though?" I nodded. "And what did it say?" Tears started to roll down my cheeks. "It's said I was pregnant Ni." I say putting my face in my hands. I was to upset to notice his face, but when I looked up him I saw pure joy across his face. "Really?" He asked with a smile. "Yea Niall, I can retake the test if you don't believe me. I thought you would be mad." I tried to wipe my tears away. "Why would I be mad? I mean yea we're young and everything but this will be an amazing experience, holding my daughter or son in my arms." "Niall you have no idea how worried I was that you would hate me and leave me." "I would never leave you. Not even for the world." He gave me a kiss. "Not even for the world?" I asked pulling back. "Nope." He said smiling. We kissed again but just longer. "Wait Ni we still have to go to the hospital tomorrow to make sure I am as then we can tell the boys and my family and your ok?" "That's fine. I can't wait to me you though." He said talking to my stomach. "Ni he or she's probably smaller than a peanut." I say laughing. "I don't care I still love it." He said kissing me once more. "Can I really not tell the guys?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. "Fine Ni we can tell the boys." He ran to our room and grabbed his phone. "I'll call all of them at the same time." He dialed Louis',Harry's, Zayn's, and Liam's number. "What is it Niall?" Liam asked. "Are you going to tell us?" Zayn asked. "Guys Elizabeth is pregnant." Niall says and all the boys yell and scream in excitement. "That's great guys! But I have to go sorry bye good luck I'll stop by tomorrow." Zayn said then left. "That's great guys I'm so happy for you! But I've got to go my mum needs me. Bye I'll also stop by tomorrow." Liam said hanging up. Weird the one time we actually call the boys they are all busy. "Where are they gonna sleep? What names have you thought of? Boy or girl?" Louis' kept asking questions. "So we're gonna have to move to have a place big enough, we haven't thought of any names and I don't know which I would rather have. If be happy with either one." Niall says smiling to me the whole time. "Harry's why haven't you talked?" "Because I said to use protection!" We all laughed.