4: Parents & House

Elizabeth POV

I'm so nervous. My parents are coming here today. My mom texted me and said they would be here in a few minutes. God, what if they hate me after this? They probably will, my parents are extremely modest and won't like the fact I just turned 19 and I'm already pregnant. Well at least I'll still have Niall. "Ellie why are you so worried?" "Niall, my parents might hate us, or you. They might not want to even see the baby. They might want us out of their lives forever." "They wouldn't do that. You're their only child. They would want to meet their own grandchild. I mean who wouldn't?" "Yea you have a point there." "Yea I do so quit worrying every things gonna be alright." He gave me a kiss and then there was a knock at the door. "Niall we seriously need a doorbell, the knocking is getting annoying." I say as he walks to the door. "I know " he said opening the door. "Hey mom. Hey dad." I say as they both walk through the door and give Niall a hug. "Hello Jermey, Lynn." Niall says when giving both of them a hug. "Hello you two. It's been a while." My dad says. "Dad, it's only been a month." He gave me a hug. "Yea, but it seems so much longer since you live in England now instead of Kentucky." Mom chimed in, I gave her a hug as well. "So what are we doing today?" I asked Niall who had the whole day planned out. "Well, the first thing is a surprise for everyone. Then we can go check in with the boys and then head out to dinner." "The "surprise" is gonna take that long Ni?" "Basically yeah." He laughed a little. He opened the door waiting for all of us to walk out. Mom and dad went first. "Ni, where are we going?" I asked while walking past him. "You'll see Ellie, you'll see." He shut the door, locked it and then we all go into our separate cars. Mom and dad followed Niall and I to wherever it was we were going. We drove for some while then finally arrived to a large house. "Niall, who's house is this?" he didn't answer, he just got out of the car. What the freak Ni? "Come on love." he said walking over and opening my door. "Niall where are we?" "We are home." he said smiling. This is my home? This massive castle is my home? Niall and I have a home? "Niall...this is huge." I say slowly walking toward the house. "Elizabeth where are we?" my mom asked. "This is our new home. I just bought it for us and I wanted you two to see it before we moved in." Niall answered. "This.........is your....house?" my dad asked. "I guess so." Niall opened the door and gestured for us all to walk in. We all walked in completely amazed. "Niall, this is to much for us." I exclaimed. "Nah, I think it's good enough for seven people." "Seven people?" My mom asked. "Yea, me, Ellie, the boys and the ba.........Perrie." "Ba...Perrie?" My dad asked. "Yea I was gonna say babysitter because Simon usually has someone stay and watch us boys but then I remembered Perrie usually stays with us." Niall said. "Nice save." I whispered and Niall nodded. "So can we look around?" My mom asked. I nodded and the went around the huge bottom level. Me and Niall went upstairs because there was something he really wanted to show me. "Ellie, come here." He said rather loudly because I was walking really slowly. "What is it Ni?" I asked walking into am empty room. "What is it?" I asked him because he was standing there as if I should know what it was. "It's the baby nursery." "Aww! Niall!" I ran over and crashed my lips onto his. "Yea, I made sure it was near our room in case we needed to come get her." "Her?" "In my mind I like to think the baby is a little girl." He said with a smile. "What if it's a boy?" "Then it's a boy and I'll be just as happy." I kissed him once more. "What room is this?" Mom asked walking into the room. "Uh....Perrie's room." I say. "Oh well it's quite a large bedroom for one person." Dad added and I nodded. We walked around the huge mansion Niall had bought for us. It took us maybe a hour and a half to fully walk through out the house. "I'm starving!" Niall whinnied. "Then lets go eat some food! Wait, we have to get the boys first." I say. Niall shamefully and slowly walked to the car. My parents followed Niall and I in a car behind us all the way back to the boy's flats. We got them all together and headed out to Nando's. Once we arrived we sat at the table and ordered everything. "Did you tell them?" Harry whispered into Niall's ear. Niall nodded no. "Aren't you going to?" Liam asked frantically. "Yea." Niall said out loud but couldn't say much because my parents were right beside of me. "What are you boys talking about?" My dad asked. "Uh, football." Louis said. I shot him a thumbs up for the save, he winked back. We all finished dinner and then it was time for the announcement. "Mom, dad did you enjoy the house Niall had bought?" I asked. "Yes actually it was beautiful." My mom said. "Wait so who is staying there?" Dad asked. "Me, Niall, the boys if they want to and someone else." "Who?" My mom asked puzzled. I stared around the table to get five reassuring smile and looks. "Ok so yesterday I went to tthe doctor's office and they told me that......uh.." "What, what is it Elizabeth?" my dad asked completely confused. "I'm....pregnant." I said and their faces dropped all emotion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not the best chapter but I needed Ellie to look at the house and tell he parents.

What do you think her parents will think? Will they want to see the baby?

Comment what you think! And don't forget to vote!