Chapter Five

Quantis POV

I haven't talked to Mr. Hails since he asked me out. You could say I've been in hiding. It's weird kinda because I never stay after class like I used to or talk to him. He seems to be in the same page as me. Just talk when we go on a date.

It was the day of the date and I was nervous. I was on my way to the club I had told him I would meet him at for the concert. I hoped I looked good enough. I didn't want to over dress for the occasion. I wanted to be perfect.

I was dressed in a burgundy sweater that said Dope on it with tight black denim pants, some burgundy combat boots, and a black scarf. My hair was half up in a ponytail and half down and curled. I had on some dark cherry lipstick gold eye shadow and a dark brown eye liner.

I walked over to the line and gave my ticket to the bouncer. He let me in, but not before winking at me. I smiled at him politely, not wanting to lead him on or give him the wrong idea, and walked inside. The place was packed. People were dancing everywhere.

Where is this nigga?

I walked over to the bar and ordered a long island ice tea. As I waited for it, I saw Raymond. He was looking good. He was all tall and muscular. Man, I wanted a piece of that.

"Hey lady. You look nice." He said as he hugged me.

"Thanks. I try."I said with a smile. My confidence soared high.

"Wanna dance?" he asked.

"Of course. Let's go." I said before following him out to the dance floor just as D Trizzle came out and started to rap.

Nigga I'm back wit da sack got it goin on with the ladies. Niggas mad cause I been gettin money lately. Fuck what you heard, forget what you know, cause when D Trizzle raps its a fuckin show.

This was the song that was at the top of the charts at the moment. I started dancing and shaking my ass all over Raymond. He almost looked like he couldn't handle it. I wanted to laugh.

Nigga then burst my bubble by grabbing my hips and grinding on me. I instantly felt hot and my panties were soaked. I spun around quickly and jumped on him. I wrapped my legs and arms around him and started to grind my hips on him. He held me up by my ass and proceeded to grind with me.

Bitches were watching jealously as we practically dry humped on the dance floor. It had me hot. I felt like letting him take me right there. That's the moment I knew, this is going to be trouble.

"You got me so hard right now." he said as he grinded his hard member on me.

Yup, trouble.

Raymond POV

Damn Quantis had me hard as fuck. I was ready to fuck the shit out of her. It wasn't like anybody would notice if we went to the bathroom. It was a bitch suckin dick in the corner and nobody seemed to care.

I didn't know how to feel now that I finally had Quantis in this position. I had so many sexual thoughts running through my head right now. It was as if she had control over me. A control I didn't know how to react to.

"This grinding is making my dick hard." I said.

"I'm a water fall right now." she said with a smile.

We both separated from each others embrace and backed up. We then walked over to the bar for more drinks. I ordered a bottle of Champagne. The bar tender gave us our drink and we went to the other side of the club where the sitting area was.

I opened the bottle and fizz came pouring out. It got all over the floor. Quantis pulled cups from her purse and gave me one. I poured some champagne in my cup, and then hers

Two hours and the whole bottle of champagne later, and we were dry humping in the back of my truck. She was on her back laying on a towel with no pants on and was on top of her humping her like my life depended on it. Her pussy was fat and her lips hugged around my dick. We were drunk off our asses.

"Oh Mr. Hails!" Quantis moaned out as she wrapped her legs around me.

"Baby you so fine." I whispered in her ear as I grinded against her harder.

"I'm gonna cum." she moaned

.

.

.

.

That's when I woke up. I blinked and noticed that I was in my bed with Quantis beside me. Had that been a dream? I looked under the cover to see that we were fully dressed in bed. Yup, that was a dream.

As I sat up, I realized I had a bad hang over. I laid back down immediately. My head was killing me and my body was aching. What had I done last night and how did Quantis get in my bed?

I know it's been a while, so here you go. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading. Comment and vote