Chapter Four

Quantis POV

I had promised myself I'd get this homework done early since that ass hole professor of mine tried to play with my grades. I've worked too hard to get where I am to be back tracked by a nigga. I read that entire book in one day and wrote my chapter summaries the next.

My roommate, Lucinda was in my room begging to borrow my basketball jersey. She always begging for shit. That's why I got a lock on all the doors in the dorm. I bet that bitch a thief.

"No Lucy, leave me alone." I said getting irritated as she begged while I was busy trying to get dressed.

"C'mon, just once?" she asked giving me a puppy dog face.

"Get cho skinny ass out my room!" I yelled angrily.

"You don't have to be so mean Quan damn." she said angrily.

"Out!" I fussed before pushing her out and slamming my door.

I started getting dresses. I put on my white sweater and my dark blue jeans. I put my hair up in a ponytail and put on my diamond earrings. I put on some eyeliner, gold eye shadow, and some pink lipstick.

I grabbed my purse and walked to my car. I started my drive to my first class, which wasn't English, thank god. I needed to gather up the strength to deal with my professor. Hopefully, I didn't end up slapping him.

I walked into my Psychology class, which I had with Jason and sat down beside him. He turned to me and his weave slapped me in the face. I backed up and he laughed. This bitch.

"Haha! Slang ya hair. Hit a broke bitch wit it!" he sang.

"Shut up. At least I can afford to buy a car. I can't say the same for you." I said with a smirk.

"Bitch whatever! My pussy tighter than yours!" he said loudly.

"You mean yo asshole. I know that's loose. You're more ran through than a track field." I said laughing.

"Bitch whatever. You got cob webs on yo pussy." he said.

"That's because I don't fuck every time a nigga walk by me unlike somebody...." I said the last point quietly as I spotted Lucinda walk in.

"How many dudes she don had in and out y'all dorm this year?" Jay asked.

"Like, I think I've seen twelve different dudes so far and it hasn't even been a whole semester yet." I said shaking my head. "Plus she annoying as fuck. Always coming in my room bothering me and asking questions about obvious shit." I said rolling my eyes.

Honestly, I can't stand women. I give no fucks about them and their feelings. The only vagina I care about is the one between my legs. I refuse to make female friends.

"Girl! I can smell her herpes from here." he said laughing as he buried his face in my shoulder.

"That ain't herpes... that's... eeeebooollaaaaaa." I said dramatically and then let out a shrill scream.

"Oh my gosh Becky! Look at her butt! I see the crabs from here!" he said laughing.

Jay and I talked more shit secretly as class went by. All my other classes went smoothly and I had forgotten about the bullshit ahead, that was until I walked in to see Mr. Hails staring right at me.

Raymond POV

Quantis walked over with her homework and handed it to me at the end of class. I watched her ass as she walked away. It jiggled and shook. God, I was falling in love with that ass.

"Quantis I need to talk to you." I said as I walked over from behind my desk until I was right in front of her.

"What you want?" she asked with attitude.

That's a turn on.

"I'm sorry for what happened the other day. I didn't mean it the way you took it. I just wanted to g on a date with you. I don't want to mess with your grades." I said as I looked her in her eyes.

"Yea. Okay. I maybe acted over dramatically. I'm sorry." she said as she folded her arms across her chest.

"So, I was wondering if you would like to go to a concert with me?" i asked.

"Hmmm. Who's playing?" she asked.

"My home body D Trizzy." I said as I pulled out the concert tickets.

"Oh okay. I'll most definitely go with you. I love D Trizzy" she said.

"Cool. So it's a date?" I asked

"It's a date." she said smiling and showing off her dimples.

Thanks you For reading this chapter. Comment and vote.