Chapter Eight

Quantis POV

As I walked out of the mall, I could feel the breeze of the day. Why was I acting like this? He wasn't even mine, yet I was losing it over him. I needed to get my life together and quick.

"Bitch what the fuck? Just gon leave me in there." Jason said as he walked out of the mall.

"Sorry. I just need to get out of here. Let's go to a different mall." I said.

"No." Jason said.

"What?"

"No. You are going to go in there and face him. If you don't talk to him, fine, but I'm not about to waste a drop of my gas because yo ass is scary. Get ya ass in there and let's go buy some clothes." Jason said before leading me back in the mall.

We went from store to store with Mr. Hails following. Of course the chick followed him so I had to constantly see her hugged up on him while he stared at me. I did not like this situation one bit. I was going to have to get out of here.

"I'll meet you in Foot Locker." I whispered to Jason.

I quickly walked out of the store we were in and down to Forever21. I walked in and before I could make it far, I was pulled back out of the store. There stood Mr. Hails.

"What do you want?" I asked as I snatched my arm away from his grasp.

"I wanted to talk to you. Why haven't you called?" he asked.

"Because I have shit to do. I needed time to think." I said.

"I missed you and I waited for you to call." he said.

"You could have just called me instead." I said.

"I didn't have the balls to call you." he said.

"Mhm. So what do you really want?" I asked.

"I wanna take you out again. This time no alcohol." he said.

The reminder of that night made me shiver. Every time I thought about it I basically had an orgasm or my underwear got soaked. I had to ignore it though, I couldn't be caught up. Not at the mall.

"What about Barbie over there?" I said gesturing toward the girl with the caramel skin and the sandy brown and blonde wild hair that was looking at us from afar.

"She's an on again off again that has been following me around in the mall all day. It's really annoying." he said.

"I know how to get her off you." I said.

"How?" he asked.

"This." I said before pulling him towards me and laying a kiss on his soft pink lips.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I was in heaven. Dirty thoughts ran through my mind as he kissed me oh so passionately. I could barely think straight.

"Damn. Is this why you left? You just wanted to get freaky with Mr. Teacher man here." Jason said.

"Oh shut up." I said pulling away from Mr. Hails. "Raymond here was giving me mouth to mouth." I said.

Mr. Hails looked at me with a smile because I'd called him by his first name. I smiled back and fixed my dress. I looked over to see him adjusting his zipper.

"You just mad cause my pussy pops severely and yours don't!" Jason said dramatically while flailing his arms.

"Hahahaha!" I couldn't take him serious at any moment.

"Raymond baby. What are you doing with her?" the girl he had been traveling with earlier said as she made her way over to us.

She was a little taller than me, busty, and slim thick. Her face was young looking, but I could tell by her body that she was probably in her mid twenties. She had on some blue jean shorts and a pink crop top. Her pink and black nikes made her look like a hipster.

"I'm not your baby. You already have plenty of those. This is my friend that I just kissed. I like her. So stay out of the way and leave me alone." Raymond said looking her directly in her eyes.

"Oh please! I'll change! I'll drop all those guys! I love you!" she cried as she dropped to her knees and latched onto his leg.

What the hell? This bitch is psycho.

I shook my head as Jason pried her off Raymond's leg and we all walked off. I could still hear her throwing a fit behind us. I felt sorry for her. At the same time, I was disgusted by her.

Such a pretty girl. Such a ugly personality.