Chapter eleven

Quantis POV

"What the fuck are you doing in my room? Why the fuck would you just walk in!?" I screamed.

"I wanted to see who had you screaming. I see you like them older." she said

"This is why I don't like yo ass. You are inconsiderate and rude! I would never just walk into your room like that." I said.

"Apparently I needed to do this because look what you're doing." she said pointing to my current "situation".

"It isn't your business because I'm grown and I do what the fuck I want. I don't walk in on you while you fucking everybody boyfriend, brother, uncle, grandpa, dad, and cousin." I said.

Raymond snickered causing Tia to shoot daggers at him with her angry stare. He stopped laughing and decided to join our conversation since this was kind of his fault. I told him to stop touching me and he kept on. Now we're both in trouble.

"Listen, she's right, it is rude and unruly of you to just walk into her room without knocking, or if you do knock, wait till she says come in before opening the door and inviting yourself in. Especially since she doesn't like you and also because your naked and she doesn't need to see that." he said.

"You're irrelevant. Shut up." Tia said rudely.

"Get out of my room." I said.

"Whatever. We will talk about this later." she said before walking out.

Once she left, I started to panic. Tia wasn't a mean person, but she was a whore. Whores will do anything for attention. That meant that she wasn't going to keep her mouth shut.

I knew that she would go tell her fuck buddies and all her friends. Word would get out and I would be expelled. Raymond would lose his job. I didn't want to be the reason he stopped being a professor.

"I think we should stop what we have going. She is going to tell everybody." I said.

"I know, but what about us? Our happiness. I don't have to be a college professor. I've been doing this three years just for the money." Raymond said.

"Do you have a plan b?" I asked.

"Plenty. I got plan, b, c, d, and e." he said.

"Ha. I guess. I'm sorry." I said.

"No need to be sorry. You have a rude roommate." he said.

"I'm going to get my room changed." I said.

"Alright. That is a smart decision." he said.

"Well, I'm going to try and get some sleep." I said.

"I'm going to try and get some pussy." he said while rubbing on me again.

"That's what got us in trouble the first time." I said while shaking my head.

"We might as well just openly fuck. She knows now we can be loud." he said.

"Yea. Cause you loud as fuck." I said.

"No I'm not." he said pouting.

"Bullshit." I coughed.

"How dare you!?" he said in an over dramatic tone.

"Go to sleep silly." I said before laying down.

"Fine.",he said laying beside me with his arm around me.