Chapter Two

Quantis POV

After soaking in the tub, brushing my teeth, washing my face, and then adding some make-up to my pimple free skim, I did my hair. It was now 4:00PM and I had an hour left to finish getting ready. I decided an up do was acceptable since it was summer time and who wants a bunch of hair sticking to they neck? I put my hair in a better looking bun than it was in before. I then lotioned up my body.

I slipped into a red long sleeved crop top and some curve hugging light blue jeans. I put on my black and red flats and some gold jewelry. I grabbed my phone, purse, and keys and hopped in my car after putting on perfume. I began the drive off campus to Joe's Pizza.

I parked and got out the car. I could see an grey SUV on the other end of the parking lot. I walked into Joe's and saw that I was a little late. It was about 10 minutes after five. Mr. Hails was there waiting for me.

I walked over to the table he was at and sat down. He looked up at me with a huge smile. I smiled back at him and took out my work.

"Okay. So I read each chapter and write a paragraph on each chapter I've read?" I asked.

"Yes." he said as he sipped his tea.

"And why would I need help with that?" I asked.

"You know you have trouble reading the language they use." he said before pulling out a small packet of line paper that had writing all over it.

I recognized the writing as his as soon as I read it. Had he taken the time to give me the up to date meaning for the early English language? How nice?! He had done this all for me. My other teachers wouldn't dare do this.

"Thanks Mr. Hails." I said as a big smile crept onto my face.

"You're welcome. Now, I already ordered our veggie pizza.

That was my favorite kind. I mentally cheered in excitement. I was on a "date" with a cute guy and he got my favorite pizza. Man, this was a good ass day.

"So, why are you not on a closer side to the classes on campus? It's cheaper than an apartment." he said.

"I had already signed up for this add for a roommate." I said.

"Oh okay. Well, you typing up the answers or you using paper?" he asked.

"I guess I'll type it up. It would be easier. My hands would take much longer to cramp up." I said as the waitress brought the pizza.

We each took a few slices and started eating them. The slices are huge. About the size of two or three slices of regular pizza. That means, I only needed two.

"So." I said after finishing my slices and sipping my coke. "Thanks for this meal and thanks for the help. You're the best." I said as I looked at Mr. Hails.

"You're welcome. It's no biggy. I figured a beautiful, hard working woman like yourself would deserve some help." he said with a slight smile.

"Thanks. I have been working hard. Mr. Crosswire always gives me shit loads of homework. One time, I had to write a ten page essay on what I did yesterday. My life isn't boring, but damn, it ain't worth writing five pages about one fuckin day." I said as I shook my head.

"Hahaha! I bet you started writing about how many breaths you took." he said.

"I did." I said with a slight chuckle.

"Oh my god! He isn't even your English teacher. Why the fuck he giving you papers? That's my job." he said poking his chest.

"I don't know. He's just like that. You know how teachers always wanna give you papers on stuff like they English teachers because they wish they was." I said as I stood up. I was ready to go.

"I'll walk you to your car." he said before we began our walk.

Once we made it out, I saw a girl run over to Mr. Hails. She was gorgeous. She was a light skinned complexion, had sandy brown hair, full lips, and blue eyes. She was real thin and had no curves at all. Who was she?

"Hey Reina. Meet my pupil, Quantis. Quantis meet my sister, Reina." he said.

"Hello Reina. Nice to meet you." I said smiling as my disappointment went away.

I felt stupid for not noticing their similar faces. They both had beautiful eyes, square jaws, and both had light skin. They were both athletically built. They even both had the same noses.

"It's nice to finally meet you. My brother, Doo Doo has been talking about you a lot. He says you're his smartest pupil." she said with a smile.

"I told you about callin me dat shit in public!" I said as he nudged her.

"Be nice Doo Doo haha!" I said laughing.

"Hahaha! I like her she's funny. No wonder she's your favorite student." she said, but then put her hand on her mouth as if she had spilled a big secret.

His favorite student eh?

"I think I'll go get my pizza now." Reina said before running into the place.

"Well, I guess I'll be getting home to start my homework now." I said.

"You know what, you don't even have to do it. You get a free A." he said.

Say what?

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yea. As long as you go on a date with me tomorrow." he said.

I knew their was a catch.

"If I don't go on this date with you, I still have to do the homework?" I asked.

"Maybe." he said with an amused smirk.

"You dog! Taking advantage of my academic career to get a date with me! What kind of professor are you!?" I fussed.

"What!? No! That's not..."

"And to think I actually liked you!" I said as I walked away.

I can't believe this nigga tried to take advantage of me. This is bullshit! How dare he think he can use me!? That son of a bitch!

Ooh. They hope you liked this chapter. Thanks for reading.
comment and vote.
smooches :*

Jasmine Sanders as Reina