Chapter Nine

Quantis POV

"Oh when I mooove it's somethin about the waaaay I get doooown and it makes the people saaaaay yo feet on fiiiiiire! Yo feet on fiiiiiire! Yo feet on fiiiiire! Yo feet on fiiiiiire!" I sang loudly while shaking my ass and bobbing my head to the music

"Hopped on the boat when the boat left the dock then hopped right off when we seemed to stop. Seeming to stop is what we were not for seeming to stop is what we were not!" Raymond rapped a long as he did some kind of weird neck movement.

This nigga got white people rhythm.

We were at his house alone doing karaoke. I decided I would give him a chance, but I wanted to take it slow. We agreed to start over and pretend like that night never happened. It was pretty hard since I couldn't get it out my mind.

"Move. You stealin my spot light." I said booty bumping him out the way.

"How dare you Madame!?" he exclaimed dramatically in a British accent.

"I swear you got more white in you than black. You barely have black qualities." I said smirking.

"You wanna run that by me again?" he said in a ghetto tone while pointing down at his crotch.

"Besides your abnormally large dick." I said.

"That's what I thought." he said laughing.

"Go get me a coke. I'm thirsty." I said having a seat on the couch.

"Soda will only make you full, it doesn't quench your thirst. It just makes you want more." he said before lifting his shirt up and showing me his abs.

"Okay. Fuck around and get raped in here today." I said laughing.

"You are something else. I knew I liked you for a reason." he said.

"Aw you like my forwardness." I said smiling and batting my lashes.

"Naw. All dat Ayuuusss!" he said in a country voice.

"Hahahaha! I hate you!" I said playfully as I smacked his arm.

"I know you love me baby. You can just keep denying it." he said as he skipped out of the room.

He would not survive in prison.

I laughed at my mind. It's so damn real ass niggaish. I think I should make a blog on my opinion of things. Cause my mind is very entertaining.

"I got you a coke. I'll be sure to give you mouth to mouth and mouth to coochie when you faint from dehydration." he said.

"Thanks hun." I said opening the coke and taking big swallows.

"So, wanna snuggle that warm fluffy body against my skinny meatless one?" he said.

"Aw. Come to Quan Quan." I said.

"I prefer to call you Quaw." he said in a British accent.

"Hahaha. You need to face it. You can't be British. It doesn't fit you." I said.

"So what should I be?" he asked.

"Naked and sweaty." I said looking at him with a serious face.

"Okay." he said getting up and unbuckling his pants.

"No! I was just kidding." I said raising my hand to stop him.

"But it's hot in here." he said.

"Turn the A.C. on. I'm not ready to see your big worm again." I said.

"He wants his money smokey." he said grabbing his package.

"He can't get what I ain't got." I said.

"That's First Sunday. Not Friday." I said.

"Shut cho yellow ass up. Light skins always trying to correct somebody." I said rolling my eyes pretending to be upset.

"I beg your pardon nigger?" he said in a country accent.

"I'm gon have to whoop yo ass today I said as I climbed on top of him and started attacking him.

"No! I'm sorry! Please! I plead the fifth! I want bail! Black on black crime!" he squealed.

"You mean black on yellow crime." I said.

"No I mean sexy on top of sexy." he said as he squeezed my ass.

"You thought." I said before getting up and moving away from him.

"But babyyyy." he whined.

"No. I'm a nigger remember." I said.

"Ugh. Fine." he said poking out his lip.

"Fine." I said before leaning over and giving him a passionate kiss.

"You taste like soda." he said.

"You taste like human." I said biting his lip softly.

"Let me give you another taste." he said before kissing me again.

Never had I imagined I would be kissing my teacher. I knew we would have problems with this sooner or later, but until then, I wanted to enjoy him while I could.