19| The spider

Press that button over there.. yeah it says "vote" just click it real quick for me...

Ok, thanks!

***

Summer was coming along and Miley longed for Autumn to come back. Those were the days when she didn't have as much homework & stress.

Everyone knew that Dumbledore was gone and was nervous as ever.

"They won't let us visit the ones attacked," Ron said glumly when he and Harry entered the Great Hall for lunch.

"Obviously," Miley said. They shot her looks. "They don't want the attackers to get... killed," she explained. "So they're keeping them extra safe," she added.

Barely anybody laughed now, the twins still did some pranking but it wasn't as much as usual.

Harry kept reminding Miley about Hagrid's hint to follow the spiders. Miley tried to look for some but she couldn't find any. On top of that, teachers walked with the students more than ever and no student was allowed to roam around themselves. She felt like she lost all her freedom.

She and Oliver talked a few times but nothing physical could happen with teachers in the way. She remembered closing in for a kiss a few days but Snape had interrupted and she almost got detention.

She followed Professor McGonagall with a group of Gryffindors in her year and felt someone tap her on the shoulder. She turned around and her bored face turned into a grin.

"Oliver- what're you doing here?" she asked in a hushed voice.

"Don't mind that," he said and pulled away gently away from the group. No one noticed Miley was missing and Oliver led the two of them to an empty corridor.

"Finally," he said, snuggling closer to Miley who chuckled.

"Oliver," Miley gasped when she saw a trail of spiders nearby.

"Yeah?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyelid.

"I have to follow them," she murmured, remembering Hagrid's hint. "Why?" he asked following her. She had her eyes on the trail of spiders that were following each other in a straight line.

"They're going to the Forbidden Forest," Oliver said watching them.

"We have to get to class," Miley said looking at her watch. "Not yet," Oliver smirked, blushing a little, and kissed her deeply.

"Fuck," she moaned and her eyes widened at the sound she made.

Oliver chuckled and kissed her again.

***

"I saw them too!" Miley said when Harry told her about the trail of spiders he saw in Herbology.

"We're coming with you," Fred said at once. He was overhearing them along with George.

"You-" Miley was starting to protest.

"Miles- your going to the Forbidden Forest- we're coming," he said.

"Ok-" Miley was going to agree.

"Miley- I'm serious. I don't want you getting hurt," he said.

George, Harry, and Ron just stared at them awkwardly.

"I was gonna say ok," Miley said grinning.

"We'll meet at midnight," Harry chimed in.

***